Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default So what did I say about putting bankers in charge of government agencies?

You all know I have been 'screaming it from the rooftops', how both parties have aligned themselves with the power brokers and banks and how they don't give two shits about you and I, only their fat cat rich buddies on Wall street and in the banks.

Well looks like someone finally woke the F up and is reporting exactly what I have been saying, this time specifically about "little timmy" Geithner:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/27/bu...r.html?_r=1&hp

what a crock of SHIT this freaking thieving government has become .... wonder if the NY Times has the balls to now go after Bernanke to expose him for what he really is!

(Chester County)

Default Re: So what did I say about putting bankers in charge of government agencies?

Thomas Jefferson agreed with you, way back when real men wore wigs.

Default Re: So what did I say about putting bankers in charge of government agencies?

I always get the giggles when the bankers complain about the strings attached to the money they want to steal from us. I know when I asked for the money for my house they gave me a 200 page book of strings attached to that money. And they just made the money up out of thin air when I gave them $10,000 down.

I guess when they ask for a few trillion it should only have a 3 page memo.

What few mention is all the money the Fed gave them that isn't part of that first loan of $800 billion. That's how they like it. Hidden and nobody talking about it.

I'm just curious as to when they will finally put some regulation into the hedge funds (toxic debt). Probably after we pay for all of it.
    Divided we ever have been, and ever must be.Two thirds always had and will have more difficulty to struggle with the one third than with all our foreign enemies. - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    Thomas Jefferson agreed with you, way back when real men wore wigs.
    and stockings
    The real answer is 42.

(Adams County)

It's a pretty safe bet that once the government gets involved in anything, it will be done in the worst possible, least efficient way.

Not to mention, when you appoint a man in charge of the Treasury department who didn't pay his taxes, no good can come from it.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Lebanon County)

and slept six to a bed on business trips...
    "In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.
    You dig." -Clint Eastwood

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

The problem with trying to regulate banking is that those who are making the rules and those who would enforce the rules are coming form the place we are seeking to regulate. The banking industry. Why would we think they are competent to do that?

(Montgomery County)

I hate to say it but I’ve honestly stopped caring. It pisses me off too much to keep reading about it and short of putting their fucking heads on a stake, they are going to continue to do as they see fit. It sucks but no one questions anything and when they do, they are quickly stifled because they claim they are doing it to save us--and without them “saving us” the world will come to an end. Plus, we’d just continue to be called right wing extremists--when in actuality, political party has nothing to do with it---they’re all fucking crooks.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    I hate to say it but I’ve honestly stopped caring. It pisses me off too much to keep reading about it and short of putting their fucking heads on a stake, they are going to continue to do as they see fit. It sucks but no one questions anything and when they do, they are quickly stifled because they claim they are doing it to save us--and without them “saving us” the world will come to an end. Plus, we’d just continue to be called right wing extremists--when in actuality, political party has nothing to do with it---they’re all fucking crooks.
    I think this is pretty close to true for most people.

The way I see it, the american public is married to a spouse that has been cheating for so long, with so many different people, that they're so numb to it all that they're just waiting until something happens with them to change the situation be it the cheating spouse leaves for good, reforms, or simply dies from 'da monsta'. Critical mass hasn't been reached yet because the one who's been cheated on for so long isn't willing to give up the niceties of the marriage yet nor do they feel comfortable going on their own after so many years of being together--but with each infidelity that becomes more and more blatant that anger will eventually boil over into an uncontrollable rage that will be a perrmanent game-changer in the relationship, and render the cheater completely and utterly helpless.

Think Bill & Hillary here

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Centre County)

I don't really see any problems with the way things are working

Treasury needs record $361B April-June borrowing

Timmy just needs a little more cash.... Can anyone spare some cash? Please sir, can you spare a few billion?