Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Smile Now I can add 'racist' to my resume'

I got a 'mass email' from a neighbor a little while ago. It was addressed to about 4000 email addresses. It was in regards to a local Rehab/Methadone clinic. The clinic is planning on relocating from one location in the twonship to another. Both locations are pretty much equal in their surroundings: houses, residential neighborhoods surrounding them and in a 'business/strip mall' environment. I guess a bunch of folks over at the new location are all up in arms about possibly having to see a few addicts every morning. We see them every morning over here so I say share the wealth. Why should my corner of the township have all the fun?
    So, I figure I haven't done enough 'smart-assing' today, and I'm feeling like I could use a healthy dose. I fire off a 'reply all' email that basically went as follows:

As you are all well aware, we have elected a muslim from Kenya to this nation’s highest office and he is doing his best to destroy our great nation on a daily basis. So, I propose that we convince the nice folks over at Discovery House to relocate their merry band of degenerates to the front lawn of the White House. At least that way we can keep them all in one place and it will be easier to keep watch over them.

God Bless America!

Then I signed my name. You would not believe how many emails I got back, in a very short time, accusing me of being a racist. At no point did I even mention the fact that Obama is half-white. Sheesh, some folks need to get a life.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Now I can add 'racist' to my resume'

I totally agree! the other day in my film class we were discussing propaganda films and there are these ones calling hitler none other than the "HOPE" of the Nation i simply asked if it sounded familiar to anyone and i was called a racist and many other things besides i have to say for maybe one of only a few time the Prof actually kinda defended me! but people are so sensitive yet the can call GW and idiot or call me a dumb hillbilly or what ever it just really grinds my gears!

(Montgomery County)

Looks like the sheeple have been well trained without their knowing it.
    The 2A does not GIVE us the right. It tells the gov they can not INFRINGE our right.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by AxiTech View Post
    I got a 'mass email' from a neighbor a little while ago. It was addressed to about 4000 email addresses. It was in regards to a local Rehab/Methadone clinic. The clinic is planning on relocating from one location in the twonship to another. Both locations are pretty much equal in their surroundings: houses, residential neighborhoods surrounding them and in a 'business/strip mall' environment. I guess a bunch of folks over at the new location are all up in arms about possibly having to see a few addicts every morning. We see them every morning over here so I say share the wealth. Why should my corner of the township have all the fun?
    So, I figure I haven't done enough 'smart-assing' today, and I'm feeling like I could use a healthy dose. I fire off a 'reply all' email that basically went as follows:

As you are all well aware, we have elected a muslim from Kenya to this nation’s highest office and he is doing his best to destroy our great nation on a daily basis. So, I propose that we convince the nice folks over at Discovery House to relocate their merry band of degenerates to the front lawn of the White House. At least that way we can keep them all in one place and it will be easier to keep watch over them.

God Bless America!

Then I signed my name. You would not believe how many emails I got back, in a very short time, accusing me of being a racist. At no point did I even mention the fact that Obama is half-white. Sheesh, some folks need to get a life.
    Thank goodness they did not call you a bigot I get called racist several times a week, I try tell tell them that what they actually are trying to say is that I am a bigot. The lesson is always lost.

Be safe (and be intolerant of all, that way, you do not discriminate).

Scott

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff4570 View Post
    I totally agree! the other day in my film class we were discussing propaganda films and there are these ones calling hitler none other than the "HOPE" of the Nation i simply asked if it sounded familiar to anyone and i was called a racist and many other things besides i have to say for maybe one of only a few time the Prof actually kinda defended me! but people are so sensitive yet the can call GW and idiot or call me a dumb hillbilly or what ever it just really grinds my gears!
    If you compare their campaign techniques, their followers, and the state of the nation, it's scarily similar.

I had to swallow back down the content of my stomachs the other day when I saw a girl walking around in a shirt that said our savior is here and it said obama on it!

(Lackawanna County)

Didn't you realize that either being right-wing or not voting for Obama made you racist? If you don't give everything a minority asks for it makes you racist. If you say anything bad about a minority (no matter how true) it makes you racist. Of course that's only true if you're white. </sarcasm>

(Franklin County)

Axi, you're just to logical.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by nepawolf View Post
    Didn't you realize that either being right-wing or not voting for Obama made you racist? If you don't give everything a minority asks for it makes you racist. If you say anything bad about a minority (no matter how true) it makes you racist. Of course that's only true if you're white. </sarcasm>
    That's because liberals believe that it's only possible for white people to be racist.

Swear to God that's true, and not an embellishment...and it's what is being taught in the Master's program at the Simmons School of Social Work in Boston, Mass.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Bucks County)

Argh !!! My grand kids lives are gonna suck !!

(Lancaster County)

That sucks dude.

I got called racist because I didn't vote for him. Talk about a wtf moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast