Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OC at Redners

(Lancaster County)

Unhappy OC at Redners

So I go to Redners Market, often I ALWAYS OC there. Today was no different very nice weather, shorts, tshirt it was/is great.

I've been there before I've gone by a higher up, they've looked at my holstered Glock 19, looked back at me and said hi and that's it.

Today while at the Self Checkout, the girl who was in charge of the self checkout thingy watching them all on her screen, I was at the one closer to her. I could tell she was looking at me then she turns around to her co worker "hey.....hey.....(girls name)....HEY" *motions her over*, they walk behind me and I couldn't make out what they said besides "gun". I was just there paying for my stuff thinking "great, here we go....well atleast I brought a flyer with me today!" They didn't say anything to me, I paid for my stuff, and went out the door while both of them looked at me.

I guess the girl that said "hey" to her co worker must not have paid attention all last week when I was there Oc'ing and she waited on me ha.

All in all it was a good turn out, but I thought it was going to go south. So I am kind of nervous about going back in a few days. I didn't say anything to them because I wasn't 100% sure if they did in fact say "gun",but it sure sounded that way and seemed that way.

Anyone else go to redners?

(Berks County)

Default Re: OC at Redners

She probably saw your sidearm last time, and didnt say anything to you at the time. Maybe she brought it up to another coworker, and when she saw you again, called her over and said "See, thats the guy with the gun. I told you it was legal".

Never had an issue in any Redners locally.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by CommonHighrise View Post
    She probably saw your sidearm last time, and didnt say anything to you at the time. Maybe she brought it up to another coworker, and when she saw you again, called her over and said "See, thats the guy with the gun. I told you it was legal".

Hopefully that's all it is. I don't want to go over there the next time and get told I have to leave. That would suck ass. It's the only place I found Turkey Hill Iced Tea for $2-2.39 a gallon.

I'm sure I'll be back over there in like two days anyways.

(Lehigh County)

Maybe they wern't looking at your sidearm, maybe they were looking at your a$$. You should go back to Redners right away!!!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by CommonHighrise View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gary737 View Post
    Maybe they wern't looking at your sidearm, maybe they were looking at your a$$. You should go back to Redners right away!!!
    If I could choose, I'd take the other girl who was waiting on customers! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    If I could choose, I'd take the other girl who was waiting on customers! haha.
    Ah yes, another man whore!!!!!!!

(Lackawanna County)

Couple times a week at the one in Scranton, no one's ever said anything...I honestly don't know if anyone's ever noticed...
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    Ah yes, another man whore!!!!!!!

LOL!

Sorry but the girl is always there when I am there, I can't help but check her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    LOL!

Sorry but the girl is always there when I am there, I can't help but check her out.
    Yep, just like at my CU, one hottie is always there, on friday!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    Yep, just like at my CU, one hottie is always there, on friday!
    Nice.

I recently went to an Orientation at hershey park. I am taking on a second job as an EMT, and there was this REALLY attractive blonde girl that got out of her car, I was thinking in my head "yes!!!" she was in front of me, and they asked her how old she was, shes 17.

Blah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast