If you wish to convert your 556 pistol to look like a 552 or are tired of the old fish gill hand guards, MFI is trying to solve your problems. With this new retaining ring, you can cut down 551 handguards to fit the pistol. He needs to hear from you if you are interested in his product.

Dear SIG 556 Owner:

You have received this e-mail per your request to be on the MFI SIG 556 Priority List.

If you no longer wish to receive any updates please e-mail me at: mfrost@mfiap.com

I have just finished the SIG 556/2 Pistol Replacement Hand Guard Retaining Ring prototypes. Pictured on the web site are a few quick shots so you can see that these actually work well, look great and stay true to the original SIG 552 retro look of the retaining ring.

http://www.mfiap.com/smallarms/sig556.htm#552hg

I have 4 extra available for sale. At the moment these are in the raw steel so they have not yet been bead blasted for SIG texture and Parkerized yet (to match closely to the SIG 556/2/1/0 Gas Blocks. So if you want them as is (to customize them to your specific project or completely finished the price will be the same.

Unfinished they are available NOW! First Come First Serve!

Completely finished ones will be available 10 days after we sell all 4.

Price is $105.00 per Retaining Ring. (Retaining Ring ONLY) This price includes shipping via UPS Ground.

551 Hand Guard is NOT included. You can buy hand guards on Gun Broker for $90.00 or less. We will provide complete installation instructs and how to cut down the standard 551 hand guard.

This offer is being made for 3 reasons:

a) To reward our loyal customers and offer them to be the first on the block to have them.

b) To recoup some of the development cost for this project.

c) To gauge the real interest in this project / product. If the response is over whelming 100+ interested customers we can do a short run of these in 40 days or less for about $65.00 per ring. Obviously the more buyers we have the cheaper these can be made.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards

Michael Frost CEO MFI

MFI

563 Via San Miguel

Liberty KY 42539 USA

Tel: 606-787-0022

Fax: 606-787-0059

E-Mail: mfrost@mfiap.com

Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM EST

This is the only way we can finally get rid of the fish gill handguards and the stupid assed horse collar on the pistol. I just received an email from Mike. The four sold out in 2 hours. So far he has only nine names on his reservation list. If you are interested, send him an e mail.