I have had this set up and need to get rid of it ASAP, because it is such an urgency to get rid of I have lowered everything to crazy prices.

Mixer-
Behringer 16 channel mix (ub1222fx pro) with digital audio effects. Line in's (RCA,XLR,and 1/4 jack) and XLR outs. Phantom Power.
Paid 199.99

Compressor/Limiter/Expander-
Behringer Dual Compressor/Limiter/Expander XLR I/O
Paid 149.99

Amplifier-
Samson Power Amplifier, 2000 Watts, 8 Ohms, 3-segment Output LED Metering Model S2000
Banana jack outputs with Speakon(TM) connectors XLR inputs and locking TRS inputs Parallel outputs
Paid 600.00

Speakers (Main)-
Yorkville Y112 Full range cabinet x2 (One woofer is blown)
Price 199.99 x2 = 399.98

Speakers (Monitor/Main)
Yorkville Y110 Full range cabinet x2 (One woofer is blown, plate is removed, but still is fully functional)
Price 149.99 x2 = 299.98

Speakers (Subwoofers)
Behringer EUROLIVE B1500X x2
Price 199.99 x2= 399.98

These prices are still going for what they are today. The condition of this equipment is amazing. I will include all wiring and wireless headsets, and 3 Microphones and Stands with this offer. The cables and mics were close to 200.00 also.

As you can tell I used to be pasionate about my music but have since let it go after college set in. The speakers were never repaired because I blew them by accident on my last gig and have never played with them again after that.

The set up is perfect for small to medium venues, but these are professional speakers and amps not loudspeakers that would be used in a gigantic venue. The specs speak for themselves with noise ratios, and Yorkville and Samson are names that can be trusted! The Behringer while not having the name does provide excellent equipment at a valued price!

Even with the speakers needing replacement it is far worth what I am asking for the setup. There is a shop in pittsburgh that is a Yorkville dealer, and I have contacted them for a price qoute and they estimate at around 125 to replace both speakers.

If you have any questions please email me!

Total Price Paid for this whole setup was around 2300.00 dollars, I am sacrificing for 750.00 OBO or trade for firearms.