Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default keltec p32 & p3at

how much are these selling for lately in shops? new or used
    A.T.F alcohol, tabacco, and firearms... who's bringing the chips?

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: keltec p32 & p3at

you can either i most good shops for less than $300, brand new. used, but in good condition, i've seen them around the $200 mark. the P3AT is a good little gun; i have zero experience with the .32, though.

be warned, though, .380ACP is getting hard to find these days. i've seen .32 in Gander Mountain and Walmart, but not .380 lately.

(Lehigh County)

i think i paid less than 200 for my p11 about 3 years ago though and used thank you for the pricing though ill have to shop around

(Somerset County)

I bought the wife a p3AT in January for 229 new.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Lehigh County)

that sounds good im debating on selling the .44 bp revolver i just bought to save on cash i dump but i never sold a gun before and i really want to shoot the darn thing lol ill most likely end up keeping it but it is a thought

(Lackawanna County)

i just wanted to add, i read what you wrote in the pocket gun thread about the P11 recoil. i'm sorry to say, it won't get much better with the P3AT. that thing kicks as bad as Jackie Chan on a meth binge. i can't squeeze off more than 2 mags in one session without giving up, and i'll shoot my full size 1911 all day long, given the chance.

(Lehigh County)

somehow i figure the recoil wouldnt improve but it is a slight bit smaller of a gun and the sight issue i mentioned in other post with my p11 is very anoying i have been through 5 front sights and one rear but i put a lower rear sight on it the lst time around. kel tec used to offer night sights you had to send them your slide they machined it out and put some type of fiber optic night sights on it eventually i might end up doing that but want to get a 32 or 380 before then

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i just wanted to add, i read what you wrote in the pocket gun thread about the P11 recoil. i'm sorry to say, it won't get much better with the P3AT. that thing kicks as bad as Jackie Chan on a meth binge. i can't squeeze off more than 2 mags in one session without giving up, and i'll shoot my full size 1911 all day long, given the chance.
    I shoot mine everytime i go to the range. I dont think I have put a whole 50 round box through it in one day. Okay maybe when I first got it. I have had people hand it back to me after the first shot. I had one person not even get through the trigger pull before he declared it was quits.

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post

I have a P3AT and a P32. Bought them for wifey, because she felt the Charter Stainless (J-frame) Undercover was just too much iron to haul around. She shot Win & Rem 125, 125+P, and handled recoil well enough, but wanted something smaller.

She tried my KelTec P11, (I love it, thoroughly manageable, especially with the little pinkie-hook on the magazine floorplate) but she thought again, too much iron.

At the York show last spring, I got a KelTecP3AT for $210 (and just for fun, a P32 for $215).

She fired ONE round out of the P3AT (recoil for her was "not too hard"), but unmanageable, nevertheless. It wanted to leave her hand.

Her choice is now the P32, for it is "civilized". I think it is just slightly more intimidating than a barking mouse.

I don't mind the P3AT, and do not find the recoil all that much bothersome. However, it sure does scatter the brass - nineteen feet into the air and about as far directly to the rear. I routinely fire a box or so with no discomfort, though people with hands shaped differently may find it unhandy.

But to "...kick like Jackie Chan....", naw, nohow.

Flash

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 93-2.3 View Post
    how much are these selling for lately in shops? new or used
    got my p3at new at wolfs sporting goods for $234. carl only charges 20% over his cost so its about the best price youll find. 380 is still out there you just wont find it at wallmart or dicks. ive gotten where i dont even go to those places anymore. i stick to the small shops , they almost always have what i want.
    No longer posting

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast