Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Nancy Pelosi Calls for “Compromise” on Guns

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi took to the airwaves to discuss gun control on Good Morning America this week, proposing new restrictions on gun owners in response to the Pittsburgh shootings.* Her proposal to the show’s host includes registration of guns and their owners, a step that has historically lead to confiscation.

In addition, Speaker Pelosi recommends we ban guns from crossing state lines.* She will put an end to competitions such as NRA’s Camp Perry, hurt hunters who prefer to take to the fields in a neighboring state, and potentially even restricting whether or not gun owners can take their firearms with them if they move.* These restrictions are absurd!

The only way to shut Nancy Pelosi’s gun control fantasies down is to take quick action to put pressure on “blue dog” Democrats, who come from more conservative districts, and are most vulnerable to calls for gun control.* We have a number of them in Pennsylvania.* They are:

If you live in any of these districts, please use the links above to contact your representative and tell them that you oppose the Speaker Pelosi’s gun control agenda.* Express skepticism about your trust in the Democratic Party to protect your Second Amendment rights.* Be aware that many of the representatives above are pro-gun, and will likely be on our side, but don’t let them take you for granted, and make sure they understand that you expect them to represent the interests of gun owners in your district, and not help Nancy Pelosi bring her San Francisco attitudes on guns to Pennsylvania.

This article is from the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Blog & Online Magazine.

Nancy Pelosi Calls for “Compromise” on Guns

Read the full article...

Default Re: Nancy Pelosi Calls for “Compromise” on Guns

The left's stratergy for dealing with guns is the same as Reagan's in regards to the Cold War, "we win, they lose". Anyone who is fooled by Pelosi's or any other leftist ideas of comprimise deserve what they get. The problem is we get screwed in the process.

If guns were banned from crossing state lines, the the US guberment couldn't regulate them, seeing how the only way they can get away with it now is using the interstate commerce clause.

If God didn't intend us to have guns why would he have given us a trigger finger?

(Lancaster County)

It's just moving in 10 yard 1st downs rather than throwing for the end zone every play. This is what we get for playing nicey nicey with those toads rather than driving them into the dirt and paving it over.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Luzerne County)

We have thousands of "compromises" on the books already and not a single one of them does a fucking thing to reduce crime. Hey Pelosi, shove your compromise up your ass you commie piece of shit criminal.

When are the American people going to stop allowing these criminals to pass new unconstitutional laws? Pelosi, and most of congress needs to be arrested and put behind bars for treason. Not just on gun issues.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Monroe County)

I'm calling a compromise for nancy pelosi to shut the fuck up.
    Extremely radical secular liberal progressive monster baby eating whore beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

I am not interested in compromising any more than we already have. As a matter of fact I want to uncompromise what has already been compromised!

(Monroe County)

Here's my compromise. Stop trying to usurp my constitutional rights, and I will not seek out that you be tried, convicted, and hung for treason.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by thelemite View Post
    Here's my compromise. Stop trying to usurp my constitutional rights, and I will not seek out that you be tried, convicted, and hung for treason.
    ^^^This^^^
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Washington County)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    No mention of compromise there, lady. In fact, I don't recall it anywhere in the limitation of the federal government and its actions on a free people.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast