I had considered it since it's in PA , but felt I might scare the old lady that works there, or people would get the wrong idea ( I mean cmon everyone hates paying taxes) LOL. Plus today I am feeling too blah to want to do anything but what needs done.

Well it turns out before I leave, the lady who does my prep stuff, mentions something or another about MD sales taxes and people shopping in PA due to no tax on clothing and food or something, and I HAD to say something about how I hate shopping in MD AT ALL, due to MD not having right to carry, as a sort of boycott. She was like "oh yeah right to carry, I didn't know that about MD". She said she was from VA originally and now lives in PA. I told her VA is like PA and actually a little more liberal with the gun laws ( the OC in a car w/out a carry lisc thing).

Oh and now here is the cool part! I mention OC for PA and VA, and she tells me she used to work at a warehouse in York county and a guy who worked there OC'd on the job. She said he was in Dallastown ( or maybe the warehouse is there). She said he OC'd everywhere he could, not just at work. I was thinking " gee I coulda OC'd in here and this lady would have known it was legal and known I was just an OCer". I did tell her that I want to OC in the area but had heard too many stories of police being crappy about it in other areas and that I don't want to deal with all that if possible( you can all spank me now).

Well, Liberty Tax on the Trail in New Freedom is OC friendly LOL, at least if that lady is there.

And who is the guy in Dallastown, is that anyone here?