Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 300 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Castle Doctrine HB 40 in 09 does anyone REALLY want this passed? If so please re

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post

freedom isn’t free

and freedom is worth the effort,
    WhiteFeather thanks for "gettin us goin'"

I am working on a thankyou to my rep for his support of HB 40. It is one of my goals for this weekend.
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

Default Re: Castle Doctrine HB 40 in 09 does anyone REALLY want this passed? If so please re

E-mail sent and will call rep, Perzel on Monday.

"you have no power; here is the power; feel the power, brat, and then speak again of how you come to kill the Eternal."
    Pennywise The Clown

(Armstrong County)

Here is an online petition that can be sent to any stubborn Reps. The link is below. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/hb40/
    Last edited by thetruepyromaniak; April 3rd, 2009 at 06:47 PM.

(Bucks County)

Printed off and going snail mail tomorrow to Rep. Santarsiero. I've written to this guy a couple times and still have not received any type of response (i've sent e-mails and snail mail previously).
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Beaver County)

thankyou written and mailing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

(Chester County)

tHANKS FOR THE UPDATE SENT OUT A LETTER AND EMAIL

(Berks County)

Last week I sent email to assemblyman Kessler in Oley, regarding the importance of this bill. Since he has only sent back the standard "yes, dear constituent, I hear you (you dumbass)" form letter I have to assume this isn't high on his list of priorities.

btw - 1st post.

(York County)

I just talked to my son and he said he was going to call the judiciary comm @ the capital and find out when this will move. P.S. he works for a house member as an admin assistant and I will fill everyone in

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by kunsunoke View Post
    Last week I sent email to assemblyman Kessler in Oley, regarding the importance of this bill. Since he has only sent back the standard "yes, dear constituent, I hear you (you dumbass)" form letter I have to assume this isn't high on his list of priorities.

btw - 1st post.
    Actually, it took a month to get a call from his office. However, he is a co-sponsor of this legislation. He heard us, so do be discouraged by the form letter, as long as he's getting on board with the bill...Keep letting him know how you feel about certain legislations.

Are you going to the 2nd Amend rally on the 21st?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by spratman View Post
    Actually, it took a month to get a call from his office. However, he is a co-sponsor of this legislation. He heard us, so do be discouraged by the form letter, as long as he's getting on board with the bill...Keep letting him know how you feel about certain legislations.

Are you going to the 2nd Amend rally on the 21st?
    Is he actually sponsoring this bill because he supports it, or because he want's to be able to track its progress? Some legislators will sponsor bills they oppose so they're kept "in the know" on it's progress from submission to committee to the floor.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Page 3 of 300 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast