Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default sick of gov making usa look so weak...

i dunno about you but im getting sicker by the day of the excuse for a government we have making usa look so weak.. changing words like terrorist to more friendly words , not doing anything about terrorist threats and places like north korea. . considering making deals with taliban... this is sick. the ppl in office need to be replaced with a leader with some nuts to get the job done and keep our country safe.. they are too worried about taking our money and guns and freedoms than whats gonna happen when another country finally snaps.. its gonna take a bad incident to wake these ppl in charge up.. its getting old fast.. we need to start eliminating the threats to the usa no questions asked peaceful routes will do nothing but get our own killed.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: sick of gov making usa look so weak...

Shame on you for feeling weak. I believe in my country.

(Berks County)

never said i feel weak i said the gov is weak and other countries think we are a joke because of what they are doing.. the ppl of usa are not weak and the terrorists etc will learn the hard way .. but this country needs a strong leader not a push over.

(Chester County)

I hear ya man, I hate being represented by pussies. Shame on the above guy for not inquiring further or asking for clarification. Obama and the like are tip toeing around foreign policy. We are the greatest nation on earth, act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 97grnrs View Post
    never said i feel weak i said the gov is weak and other countries think we are a joke because of what they are doing.. the ppl of usa are not weak and the terrorists etc will learn the hard way .. but this country needs a strong leader not a push over.
    You could wait until after he gets nothing done to compain ya know. He does have the G-20 this week IIRC. Also, is your shift key broke?

(Berks County)

hes already got nothing done,, and the retards in his cabinet are even worse than him .. they are taking steps backward in defending america.. who agrees to make deals with the enemy? nobody who plans on winning. thats sign of weakness... its disgusting if u ask me.. id love to be the one to drop the bomb on the terrorists or anyone who wishes harm upon us . id do it in a heart beat , im not out to please anyone.but our leaders are too busy trying to please the enemy to get the balls to do it. if business must get done it must get done .

(Chester County)

I hear black helicopters coming.... Head for the bunkers!
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by 97grnrs View Post
    hes already got nothing done,, and the retards in his cabinet are even worse than him .. they are taking steps backward in defending america.. who agrees to make deals with the enemy? nobody who plans on winning. thats sign of weakness... its disgusting if u ask me.. id love to be the one to drop the bomb on the terrorists or anyone who wishes harm upon us . id do it in a heart beat , im not out to please anyone.but our leaders are too busy trying to please the enemy to get the balls to do it. if business must get done it must get done .
    George Bush

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbacher View Post
    George Bush
    Referring to what? A Michael Moore film? Your personal thoughts?
    Something more concrete please.
    You can't deny the obama administration is taking a very left wing approach to foreign policy and in turn making the USA look weak. But I'm sure the new administration will bring about peace on earth so who cares how the rest of the world views us

Quote Originally Posted by Spishack357 View Post
    Referring to what? A Michael Moore film? Your personal thoughts?
    Something more concrete please.
    You can't deny the obama administration is taking a very left wing approach to foreign policy and in turn making the USA look weak. But I'm sure the new administration will bring about peace on earth so who cares how the rest of the world views us
    Read what I was referring to and you will understand. It was in bold in case you didn't understand. I was implying that sometimes you have to find a way to stop fighting with your enemies, as was done in Iraq.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast