Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major rant (on)

(Lebanon County)

Angry Major rant (on)

You know, I can get along with the shift changes. I can get along with the pay cut. But the stringing along olny to get the axe today really ticks me off.

All the talk Oh you don;t have to worry, you have the skillset that we want to retain...You have the flexability we look for...

Well, you know we're restructuring and unfortunately you are a casualty of that phase! WTF!!!!

BUT, what really threw me was the fact that juniors held their jobs WHY, because when I accepted the FORCED shift change I LOST MY SENOIRITY!! WHAT??? As I try in vain to remember that little tib bit of information..

Anyway...Looks like the unemployment line got a little bit longer!

And as a cake topper when my wife goes back to work after maternity leave she has the paperwork waiting for her too.. Now, both of us have lost our decent paying health insurance providing child feeding JOBS!

Well Mr banker I'm sorry I can't afford your mortgage fees anymore!!

Anyway, rant OFF

Guess, I''m goin to the range tomorrow to BLOW off some frustrations!

(Blair County)

Default Re: Major rant (on)

Sorry about your circumstance man. That sucks but it'll get better.

Brad
    And if you want to race, name the place and I'll show you where it's at mother f@#$&#!

channel the anger into finding a better job, if you have that same fire someone will see it and will take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher67 View Post
    You know, I can get along with the shift changes. I can get along with the pay cut. But the stringing along olny to get the axe today really ticks me off.

All the talk Oh you don;t have to worry, you have the skillset that we want to retain...You have the flexability we look for...

Well, you know we're restructuring and unfortunately you are a casualty of that phase! WTF!!!!

BUT, what really threw me was the fact that juniors held their jobs WHY, because when I accepted the FORCED shift change I LOST MY SENOIRITY!! WHAT??? As I try in vain to remember that little tib bit of information..

Anyway...Looks like the unemployment line got a little bit longer!

And as a cake topper when my wife goes back to work after maternity leave she has the paperwork waiting for her too.. Now, both of us have lost our decent paying health insurance providing child feeding JOBS!

Well Mr banker I'm sorry I can't afford your mortgage fees anymore!!

Anyway, rant OFF

Guess, I''m goin to the range tomorrow to BLOW off some frustrations!
    I feel your pain bro. I got called back to work on Monday with a $5/hr pay cut and by Friday I was told I'm no longer needed.

Yep, Raising taxes on the rich is working out real well.

"you have no power; here is the power; feel the power, brat, and then speak again of how you come to kill the Eternal."
    Pennywise The Clown

Sorry to hear about the problem in your house. Once you blow the steam off try and keep your head up and look for opportunities, they are out there but you need to dig for them

(Lebanon County)

Cool Re: Major rant (on)

I guess my only real problem is the kids. As most of you know we just had our lil girl onthe 2nd. We need insurance for these kids. I'm resilient, I can find another job, might not pay as much but I'll get a job.

We took precautions in advance of any pending catastrophe,So, I'll get to keep the house payments flowing for the next few months.. WE have no other REAL bills except for the internet/ phones and such. We keep a pretty low profile.

Anyone know how long UE lasts?

Looks like ammo buying is out for awhile!

It used to be 26 weeks (haven't collected in 20 years) but I know they extended it late last year. The last time they did that (way back in 79-80) I think the extended it to 52 weeks (they had two extensions)

(Chester County)

I think it's normally 26 weeks. However, I heard something about an emergency 13 week extension. So if that's the case it would be 39 weeks.

Fair warning ....I'm not 100% sure of this.

DC'S right, 50 something weeks. dont feel bad, im in construction, self employed. i felt it first, and its not getting any better.
    FJB

(Allegheny County)

26 weeks plus a possible 7 week extra. I've been on it for four months and hating every minute of it.

The company I worked for took one person from every department for the lay off. I was transferred out of the engineering/technical department to a marketing department three weeks prior to the lay off. My new boss never met with until the day I was laid off. Think that transfer was planned? I really need a job but I hope those assholes never call me back!

Good luck.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast