Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default S&W 659 9mm w/ 3 hi-cap mags

S&W 659 9mm 3 hi-cap mags $350

I am currently selling a S&W Model 659 in 9mm. It comes with three factory mags, two "hip clips", a generic hoslter and has aftermarket Pachmyer grips. I don't know if all 659's have this or not, but it has a lanyard loop on the bottom behind the mag well.

It shoots everything without any real issues (I've had two FTE's with it in five years, both with Wolf.) I regularly shot steel aluminum and brass cased stuff - whatever I have or can find. What I like is the adjustable sites so I can adjust for different loads. I used it as my carry gun for years - I trusted my life with it!

The first owner was in law enforcement and accurized the pistol for his competition shooting. He had peened the front rails and the barrel had been changed - it has this thatch pattern on it that apparently keeps the action tight (but smooth) during cycles. There is also a front bushing that is very tight (I've never taken it off. It didn't affect my ability to clean the pistol, so I left it.)

It's a great pistol and I hate to sell it but I need the cash for my upcoming wedding. Luckily I didn't spend a lot on it, so I can sell it cheap.

I'm looking for $350...let me know if you are interested! I work in the Harrisburg area and once a month I travel to the Philadelphia area. I'd be happy to meet somewhere in those areas (or in between) along 22/322, I-81 or I-76 for an FFL transfer. Buyer pays the transfer fees.

I recommend Classic Firearms in Camp Hill, PA ($25), Glenn's Guns in Annville, PA ($20) or Shyda's in Lebanon, PA ($25) for cheap local transfers.

Photos (with the hip clip installed):

Default Re: S&W 659 9mm w/ 3 hi-cap mags

Sold pending funds/transfer...Thanks!