Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: LTCF DENIAL!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: LTCF DENIAL!

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Columbia House...man....it is a miracle that they lasted as long as they did. I wonder how many times they never heard from someone again after they got their initial shipment of goods for a penny.
    They tracked my sister through 2 name changes 4 states and many addresses to get her to.buy from them again. They would of found beenlaughin years before the CIA.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    They can get you into a uniform, but they can't get you a background check. You would have to get some type of clearance to be an MP.
    I already covered this. They worry about money issues not if you beat someone. Or if you don't fess up to it. He declared it on his sf86 then it doesn't matter.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    He declared it on his sf86 then it doesn't matter.
    But how could he declare anything, since he forgot all about it? Not really sure how that works.

(Philadelphia County)

Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hi, It*s been awhile since I made a comment. I don*t know if anyone remember I posted about being denied because I was an adjudicated delinquent. So what has happen, since that post is yes, if you are found guilty of a crime as a juvenile and if the crime you are convicted of would be consider a felony if you were an adult then you would be an adjudicated delinquent which prohibits you from obtaining a LTCF. As I mention in my previous post, after speaking with an attorney with the Philadelphia Juvenile Public Defenders Office who explained to me, I would need to have that conviction expunge and that should resolve my matter with my LTCF. Also the attorney informed me that their office would be able to assist me with this matter for FREE* After I received my expungement order and a letter from the PSP informing me that no record exist in their database regarding my Juvenile arrest I was able to reapply for my LTCF and when I did, it was denied because the officer who did my last application stated the same reasons, I am an adjudicated delinquent. I appealed that denial, L&I asked if the PSP denied me through an instant check, the lawyer for the gun unit explained that they did not have anything only the previous officer notes, my case was postponed so the Philadelphia gun unit could run a instant check and on 5/4/21 the PSP did issue my a clearance to carry. My case was back in front of L&I on 6/8/21 at that time the Philadelphia Gun unit informed the board that they do not object to my obtaining my LTCF and now Tuesday 6/15/21 I am scheduled to pick up my LTCF. Police department contacted me Friday told me time to come in* So I am sharing this information so that person who reads to give them hope to continue to fight* I came to this forum seeking help and most who comment made fun of me and offered very little support. Two years has passed but I never stop fighting and now I won my appeal!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Get and expungement, now you know what has denied you. I think the process for a conviction like yours is easy enough for you to do it your self. I think there’s step by step instruction on the PA courts website.

(Wayne County)

Great to hear jwhitaker71.

(Berks County)

Congratulations and thanks for the report. It may help others in the future.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Congrats!

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazydog View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that if you lived in PA you could only CC with a PA LTCF.
    That is correct. Tail piper is giving inaccurate info.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast