Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can I do this...?

I have decided that I am going to resist the temptation of buying another firearm for one year. I told my wife this and she said "yeah right"...talk about trying to encourage me. I told her if I buy a firearm within the next year that I would give her the money that I spent on the firearm...so you can do whatever she wanted with that money. Kelly does not believe that I can do this...I told her we could have a side wager as well, but she would not agree to my terms. I did however say that I will still need to buy bullets, powder, ammunition, but no expensive firearms. There is only really one firearm that has escaped my ownership and that's because I didn't buy it when they were plentiful, and now they are no longer imported. The EAA IZH 35M is a 22 competition pistol...so if ever see one and post it on this site...I will know that you are trying to lure me buy it...and that you probably work for my wife. I know I can go a year without buying another firearm as I counted 6 firearms in the last 2 months For those who do not take me seriously...I will gladly entertain any side wagers...lol. I am looking forward to buying a firearm on August 9, 2007. I honestly hope this isn't as hard as a New Year's Resolution.

(Allegheny County)

Good luck young man. It's a sickness. Did she figure out what she's going to buy with her new found wealth?

Or buy her the gun and ask to use it repeatedly.

I'm just trying to help.

Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Philadelphia County)

Dont you worry Aubie!

As members of this comunity, we'll help you find a loop hole in your bet.

Lets get started..

you say "buy", but you never mention words like, "exchange", "trade" and "barter".

I think you'll do fine.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Westmoreland County)

Now its going to cost you twice as much for one gun.
    (Only if I didn't make that bet I could of had money for 2 guns)

GOOD LUCK

(Bucks County)

hahah i think we should all help out Aubie and find him great gun deals , just to help excercise his Will-power
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

Default I honestly feel for you...

We are closing on a house on the 15th Aug. and I know unless I can make extra cash, there aren’t going to be any new guns for a while. Wife already hinted I could sell some!!!

Maybe we can have a G.A. (gun’s Anonymous) group. Thank God I stocked up on all the rounds I needed… mind you next to Joann Fabrics, her favorite store to visit is Sportsman’s…

Well these days, visiting Home Depot is also some thing she enjoys…

There Is an other thread where people suggested I look into the use of Guns as tools like drilling a 3/8 inch hole through a wall with a .357 I wonder if she will notice if I bought a 1911 table saw or an over under 12G welding kit... Maybe even a few FMJ floor tiles to finish a floor.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I'm not too concerned...I really have everything I truly want/need. I said I wouldn't even trade for another firearm. I have sold or traded 12 firearms in the past two months...so I had the opportunity to buy whatever I really wanted. The hard part for me will be to pass up on good deals...I never pass up on good deals...even if I didn't need it...and with my job, I go to every gun shop within my territory. So I am bound to find great prices...I will be your eyes and ears. When I find a good deal...I will post it on this forum for the other members to purchase. All I ask if I find something unique you allow me to shoot it.

(Bucks County)

you see or find any SKS's or those finnish rifle you were talking about, i might get and all sure ill let you try it out!
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

Just let me know your wish list and what order and how much your max is...and I'll do the leg work for you. Hey you should get yahoo messenger so we can talk...I met a guy on this site and we talk on yahoo.

My yahoo ID is I_8_UR_LUNCH

(Philadelphia County)

Aubie,

if you happen to see an "Argentine Modelo 1891 Mauser", in good condition and in good price, I would very much like a heads up.

Anything Argentinean will do, but some of that stuff is expensive and out of reach for now.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast