Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Man comes to the aid of pregnant woman, Charged with D.C (WTF!).

Posted under fair use.

http://www.thetimes-tribune.com/arti...d937232334.txt

BY DAVID SINGLETON
    STAFF WRITER
    Published: Tuesday, March 17, 2009
    Updated: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:46 AM EDT
    SCRANTON -- Two men face criminal charges after an apparent domestic dispute escalated into a fight today at the Lackawanna County Courthouse, county Chief Deputy Dominick Manetti said.

The incident happened about 9:25 a.m. in the first-floor corridor outside the public defender's office.

Deputy Manetti said Theresa White, 27, of Olyphant, was leaving the office when she was confronted by her ex-husband, Gary Williams, 41, of Lake Ariel, who pushed her against a wall and threw her to the floor.

Sean Strackbein, 35, of Olyphant, who was with Ms. White, intervened, and the two men exchanged punches until courthouse workers and sheriff's deputies pulled them apart and restrained them.

Deputy Glenn Capman charged Mr. Williams with reckless endangerment, harassment and disorderly conduct, Deputy Manetti said. Mr. Strackbein will be charged by summons with disorderly conduct.
    Ms. White, who is pregnant, was treated at Moses Taylor Hospital for minor injuries, Deputy Manetti said.
    Crazy!
    Last edited by Damage control; March 17th, 2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Add link

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Man comes to the aid of pregnant woman, Charged with D.C (WTF!).

there comes a point in time when we the people, should stand up and say this is enough! we cannot stand idle as innocent people are abused. so what can we do about this?

(Huntingdon County)

Mr. Williams who is evidently honest individual with good character decided to push his pregnant wife to the floor while Mr. Strackbein who must have been looking for a fight, defended the women and was confused by Mr. Williams as being an attacker and physically confronted him will now face charges too! Don't you know that in the new millenium that even pregnant ex-wife abusers have feelings too?

Honest to goodness complete garbage brought to you by the new millenium justice system.

What we can do is start an online petition in defense of Mr. Strackbein. If you can get one started, send a coppy of it to me on here and I'll send it out.
    Last edited by gregormeister; March 17th, 2009 at 03:44 PM.

(Bucks County)

Up is down and down is up. Oy vey

(Venango County)

Unfortunately, being charged is not the end of the world and it is used to bring questionable people into court to settle their stories.

Do we know for sure who started what and when?

I think the charge will get thrown out or the judge/jury will decide it was use of force in the protection of another unless the 'defender' started the confrontation by saying, "Gee your wife is great in bed! You stupid POS."

That might make his use of force in self defense as invalid. (Instigated encounter)
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Lycoming County)

i'm in, but we need someone here that is good with words to wright something up. i have 7 people ready to sign it. i'm sure i could get a ton more.

(Montgomery County)

Chivalry is officially dead.

(Luzerne County)

LACK-OF-WANNA County courts are a joke!!! PFA's Domestic Realations, and Family Court are the WORST. Thanks to judge chester harhut.

They can piss-off a mild manner guy. I blame the COURT for this one.

(Wayne County)

I know This situation personally. The person in question, Mr. Williams is no angel . Having said that. His wife of 2 months stole all his guns and sold them for drugs then ran off and hooked up with the other individual listed "Sean "(http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/O...DDM4INFMNDE4da) and got pregnant with his soiled seed. The woman (still his wife not x yet Mr. Williams was there trying to serve her Divorce papers) was there being sentanced for stealing all the money out of her aged mothers account. Writing bad checks for cash and buying drugs. Mr Williams again is no angel but he just wants this woman and her child molesting boyfriend out of his life. Its a shame he had to be goated into arrested for this.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsforeveryone View Post
    I know This situation personally. The person in question, Mr. Williams is no angel . Having said that. His wife of 2 months stole all his guns and sold them for drugs then ran off and hooked up with the other individual listed "Sean "(http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/O...DDM4INFMNDE4da) and got pregnant with his soiled seed. The woman (still his wife not x yet Mr. Williams was there trying to serve her Divorce papers) was there being sentanced for stealing all the money out of her aged mothers account. Writing bad checks for cash and buying drugs. Mr Williams again is no angel but he just wants this woman and her child molesting boyfriend out of his life. Its a shame he had to be goated into arrested for this.
    Then someone has to 1) move away 2) go to jail or 3)____________
    with LACK-OF-WANNA 3)________ will be the answer.

Don't forget guys and gals, DICKSON CITY is in LACK-OF-WANNA.

WBK