Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ammo webpages?

(Bucks County)

Default ammo webpages?

hey what are some good webpages to buy .45 acp ammo from?
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakinClaw
    hey what are some good webpages to buy .45 acp ammo from?
    The 3 I've bought from in the past with good results are:

ammoman.com
    cabelas.com
    natchezss.com
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Philadelphia County)

I think that ammoman is too expensive..

$215 for a 1,000 rounds of Wolf .45??

Ive been ordering from Sportsmanguide, but they quickly sell out and you get a wait of at least two/three months before they send it.
    ($180 for 1,000 rounds of Fiochii)

Mabye we should organize a "bi-annual PAFOA Ammo Group Buy", and see if we can get deals from a local vendor.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01
    I think that ammoman is too expensive..

$215 for a 1,000 rounds of Wolf .45??

Ive been ordering from Sportsmanguide, but they quickly sell out and you get a wait of at least two/three months before they send it.
    ($180 for 1,000 rounds of Fiochii)

Mabye we should organize a "bi-annual PAFOA Ammo Group Buy", and see if we can get deals from a local vendor.
    ammoman goes back and forth on his cost. Sometimes he's cheap, others he's not.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

www.ammunitionstore.com

www.aimsurplus.com

you can buy ammo from Century in FL...great thing about buying ammo from them is their shipping is $13 flat...so load up on cases of ammo and shipping will cost you the same.

http://www.centuryarms.com/Century/home.htm

if you know what brand of ammo you want and quanity...let me know...I can get you a dealer discount.

Also, if it's wolf for your XD, I would say buy better ammo. You can get CCI Blazer Brass at walmart for under $10/50...good ammo and it's reloadable...so collect the brass.

I don't think ammoman's prices are that great...you can pick it up from him directly...plus he's not too far from Philly.

Same with Cabela's because you end up paying 6% sales tax...depending on how much you buy...it might be cheaper to buy it online and pay shipping fees versus sales tax...just some food for thought.

(Allegheny County)

Natchezss.com is 196.74 delivered 1K 230 gr blazer

Didn't I read about an outfit in Pa called Ammohead ?

J&G sales, cheaperthandirt.com, georgia-arms.com.southernammo.com

Sportsmans guide shafted me on 2K of wolf 223. I ordered it, got confirmation of order. Aweek later I get a letter( no email) stating the price was $40/k higher.
    I cancelled and had them remove me from their mailing list.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

I have heard of SG doing that to customers...I bought from SG a few years ago when they had SA 223 battle packs...great price. I haven't bought ammo from them since...was thinking about some 308 ammo.

Sorry they shafted you...I know how that feels and the bad taste it leaves in your mouth...even if you see them offering a good deal, you don't forget the screwing. I am the same way.

(Bucks County)

Default Ammo Webpages

Stop in at my range at Ready Aim Fire / Ammohead - in Bristol PA. right in Bucks County - 45 ACP Federal 230 grain FMJ - by the case - good prices and good conversation. Mark

I was referred to your Gunsmith Eric I believe by Dan at Tanners today...I want to get some firearms refinished. I need to call to find out what prices are charged.

(Bucks County)

well, all i have been shooting(and finding in the stores) is federal-red box 230 grain bullets, and i wanna try out some different rounds, do you have any other types of FMJ 230 grain rounds besides fereral?

oh and a question on home defense bullets, i purchased and am currently using federal premium tactical rounds, they expand like a hollowpoint but have a better impact, anyone have any comments on these?

Drak
    Last edited by DrakinClaw; August 10th, 2006 at 11:08 AM.
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast