Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mexican cartel thugs Raided Coworkers ma's house

For the record my co worker is A legal resident of the united states and legally imagrated with her family years ago.

7 men armed with ak-47s and various other weapons raided my co wokers mothers house last night, who may I add has her 23 year old daughter and her 3 children living with her. Not to mention her house is 10 minutes from the police station and 15 from downtown phoenix.

Aparently They where looking for the 23yro daughter who is some how invovled with the cartels. For what ever reason the mother was unable to call the police do to their quickness, they fliped over matresses tore her closets apart and destroyed the kitchen searching for this girl. They also threatend to come back and murder her family if she said anthing to the police.

My co-worker is Shakey and terrified they will come after her looking for her sister. Lets just hope for the best since these fuckers seem to be able to go where ever they want.

Now I open carry to work everyday and always will. Maybe im just fired up but man would I love to BBQ some mexican carne asada's. Lets just hope it wont turn into a shtf thing.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Mexican cartel thugs Raided Coworkers ma's house

Damn! I hope your coworker's family finds peace and safety.

(Monroe County)

tell them to get the fuck out of Phoenix now! its is the second highest Kidnapping location in the WORLD (behind Mexico city).
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    tell them to get the fuck out of Phoenix now! its is the second highest Kidnapping location in the WORLD (behind Mexico city).
    Exactly what I told her, But she has no were else to go except family back in mexico, wich isnt safe obviously

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ••SpraynPray•• View Post
    Exactly what I told her, But she has no were else to go except family back in mexico, wich isnt safe obviously
    thats bullshit, she can go wherever she wants, she doesn't want to move even though there are 3 kids at stake here.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    you do have to be careful with the kidnapping stats from phoenix, though.

here is what happens...

a bunch of mexicans pay a human trafficker to smuggle them into the US. the human trafficker puts them in a truck and smuggles them into a warehouse in phoenix. he then tells them their families have to cough up more money before they are allowed to leave the warehouse.

bang, suddenly you have 30 "kidnappings" in phoenix.

i am not at all trying to downplay the problems with mexican cartel violence spreading to america, but you do have to understand the various situations that drive the kidnapping rates in phoenix.
    F*S=k

(Northampton County)

You forgot four shallow graves after a good and thorough raping of the entire household. That is a destination within her means.

(Delaware County)

For the record my co worker is A legal resident of the united states and legally imagrated with her family years ago.

7 men armed with ak-47s and various other weapons raided my co wokers mothers house last night, who may I add has her 23 year old daughter and her 3 children living with her. Not to mention her house is 10 minutes from the police station and 15 from downtown phoenix.

Aparently They where looking for the 23yro daughter who is some how invovled with the cartels. For what ever reason the mother was unable to call the police do to their quickness, they fliped over matresses tore her closets apart and destroyed the kitchen searching for this girl. They also threatend to come back and murder her family if she said anthing to the police.

My co-worker is Shakey and terrified they will come after her looking for her sister. Lets just hope for the best since these fuckers seem to be able to go where ever they want.

Now I open carry to work everyday and always will. Maybe im just fired up but man would I love to BBQ some mexican carne asada's. Lets just hope it wont turn into a shtf thing.
    stay safe...

I've got family in Concho, AZ.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Monroe County)

I'd get the fuck out with my family and cut off all contact with my shady mexican compadres who likely sold her ouit.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Bedford County)

You might want to find out what the ties are between the 23 year old
    daughter and the cartels , no matter what it may be it sounds like time
    to get out of Dodge !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast