Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sickos

(Chester County)

Default Sickos

The Westboro Baptist Wackos are planning on protesting at the funeral of one of the students killed at Virginia Tech.

It's listed on their website. http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/a...vt-funeral.pdf

I also read that the Patriot Guard Riders are going to show up even though it's not a military funeral. Though I cannot find a mention of it on their website.

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe my hatred toward those sick creatures. They sure as hell aren't human.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Sickos

Absolutely unbelievable. There's a special place in hell for people like that.
    I own guns!

Ya know, as much as I do not like what they do, I gotta give them credit. They got more balls than I got.

I would never protest at a Marine's funeral. I would get my ass whooped. I dont' think I could ever protest at any funeral. I know how people get when someone dies.

What they do is sickening though. Protesting a kid's funeral, who was doing nothing but going to school, trying to better themselves, when their life was ended. Luckily, they are actually a pretty far distance from the funeral, it's still disgusting. They should be drug out in the street and shot twice.
    Last edited by SGTUSArmy; April 20th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

Eventually someone is going to drive their car right through these sick pieces of shit...and on that day, I will be throwing a massive party, and all you motherf@#$ers are invited.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa

(Philadelphia County)

If you find these people as sick as I do I suggest you check out the Patriot Guard. These guys organize nationally to stand between these sick protesters and the families often revving their engines to drown out their hate.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Wait a minute. Kansas. Isn't that what used to be called "Bleeding Kansas?" Didn't they also just pass CC? So, it isn't too far fetched to think they will be standing on a street corner and get shot? And they are protesting in GA. The south. The same south where the phrase "He needed killin" is a valid defense in a murder case.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Montgomery County)

they dont have balls, they have lots of lawyers.
    a lot of thier family/congregation are layers who sue the crap out of anybody for anything.

this is why they dont get thier asses whooped.

frankly, I think it would be great a couple hundred people should show up with masks on, and wearing football cleats, and give them a 30 second stomp.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Chester County)

Sometimes they do get their asses kicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc

(Allegheny County)

There is a fine, fine line between having balls to stand up to something and just being an A-Hole.

Regardless of what you feel about a situation, have the respect to let the family grieve.

At my grandfathers funeral while the preacher was giving some last words my cousin stood in the back of the room playing a game on his cell phone with the volume up. His lack of respect was disturbing, and I am thankful he got the help he needed.

As far as these protesters, I don't really believe in hell but if I did there is a special place there for ANYONE who warps their religion into hatred for another person, especially due to slight differences. It does not matter if it is planes into buildings, beheadings, or these scum. They are one in the same.

If I had a motorcycle and time I would lend them a hand.

Brian

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
    Sometimes they do get their asses kicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc
    This video is inspiring! I think the only reason these worthless idiots haven't been torn apart is because no one wants to go to jail for them.
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast