Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: jarrodm

(Dauphin County)

Default jarrodm

i have an extra enfield bayonet i don't need.(not anymore) i put a post up saying i'll trade you for just about anything you don't need at the harrisburg show. this guy contacts me and says he has french ammo and nothing to shoot it out of. i say ok. he says he can't find a scabbard for an enfield bayonet. i give him a site to get one. 2 other people contact me about the bayonet and i say sorry its pending. well 12 pms later this guy starts talking about syrian 7.5 goes for $1.50 a round or something like that. then he says he does'nt want to trade he just wants to see how many rounds i would have wanted to trade for it. i made it perfectly clear in my post i was'nt looking to make a buck. i was just trying to help a fellow shooter out. you know one mans trash is another ones treasure. needless to say i'm keeping the bayonet and never dealing with this guy again.

(York County)

Default Re: jarrodm

im not sure what this guy's problem is. i asked him how many round he wanted in trade and he blows up on me! i was working out a fair trade for both parties, but this guy didnt want to hear it. after this post, he PMs me and apologizes. sadly though, it appears he doesnt want to apologize in public or set things straight and tell you folks what really happened.

jarrodm is a straight up guy.
    I've dealt with him numerous times.

(Dauphin County)

jarrodm. i sent you an apology and i know you got it because you replied to it. i already told you in my pm that i was having a bad day and i apologized for it. my original post was i have something i don't need and if you need it tell me what you don't need and we'll go from there. i had a bayonet of no use and you had ammo of no use. fair trade in my mind. i just figured it was as simple as that.but alot of pm's later you started talking like a used car salesman. i guess you had to call your boy in with high rep to back you up. i can't believe this came about over an enfield bayonet and some 7.5 french ammo. seriously dude please don't ever pm me or anything ever again. its not personel just leave me alone.

(Luzerne County)

Got the following PM

Quote Originally Posted by jt0311
    i had an unpleasant dealing with a guy named jarrodm on a failed transaction. i posted it on the feedback thread weeks ago. last night a guy with high rep said he's always always had good dealings with him and within the hour jarrodm replies to it also. i replied to it and now the feedback on this guy has been removed.there was'nt anything nasty said and nobody posted anything false. i don't want to turn this into a whole big thing but it seems like if you have friends in high places you can get bad feedback removed from the forum. this may not be the case but it seems to lean that way. can you clarify this for me. thank you for your help.

I told him I fwd'd his Q since I didn't move the thread.