Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Even the White House is saying that "O" is in over his head ...

Isn't it just the slightest bit suspicious that the guy can't say anything without a teleprompter ?? Who is in fact putting the words in his mouth ??
    Is he just someone's sockpuppet ?

(Bucks County)

The writing has been on the wall for a couple years now. Obama is indecisive, he voted present for the majority of his votes in the senate. Obama is lost without his teleprompter, if you listen to appearances where it isn't functioning, or unused he is less articulate that Bush was on a bad day. Obama has never held a real job, what he was a community organizer. That he wasn't prepared for this job is no great surprise, hopefully voters will learn something from this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB0 View Post
    Obama has never held a real job, what he was a community organizer.
    I'm not sure if that is entirely true: http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...ional_law.html

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB0 View Post
    The writing has been on the wall for a couple years now. Obama is indecisive, he voted present for the majority of his votes in the senate. Obama is lost without his teleprompter, if you listen to appearances where it isn't functioning, or unused he is less articulate that Bush was on a bad day. Obama has never held a real job, what he was a community organizer. That he wasn't prepared for this job is no great surprise, hopefully voters will learn something from this.
    That is a fact.

(Washington County)

They're setting up the excuses for his future failures - "he was too tired...overworked...uhhh it's all bush's fault."

what would they say if the heads of chrysler, GM, AIG or whatever other bailed out company said "we're too tired to come up with a financial plan."

19 hour days are nothing unusual to me. i don't recommend it, but lots of people do it.

vince
    www.bloomautomatic.com - Golf Ball Launchers for AR-15, SKS, FAL, and many others

www.bloomautomatic.com/lbsc - Long Branch Sportsman's Club, Long Branch, PA

Quote Originally Posted by bloomautomatic View Post
    They're setting up the excuses for his future failures - "he was too tired...overworked...uhhh it's all bush's fault."

what would they say if the heads of chrysler, GM, AIG or whatever other bailed out company said "we're too tired to come up with a financial plan."

19 hour days are nothing unusual to me. i don't recommend it, but lots of people do it.

vince
    I hear that...worked a 76 hour shift once...dont reccomend it for anyone, but doable. I'd take a couple 19 hour "shifts" over a 76 hour one any day of the week.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bloomautomatic View Post

Actually most small business owners I know have to work these kind of hours. But I guess it's a rude awakening going from a do-nothing senator to being the leader of the USA. It's a lot harder than "community organizing". Poor O....welcome to our world.

(Mercer County)

I don't recall hearing Bush whine about the workload or long days. Or Clinton, or GHWB, or Reagan...

Amateur night is over, Barry. The job of president is a full-time gig. That means 24 hours per day. Did you think you'd just sit around all day and bask in the glow of your servants?

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    I noticed something similar too, and the US media will only attack other US media (everyone vs fox and talk radio it seems)...so as long as it gets the word out...just odd that a country who's lost so many rights is now focused on us.
    I don't find it odd. It's like your older, experienced Grandpa trying to pass down the lessons he has learned in life and the young know-it-all grandkids thinking that they already know everything they need to know.

Wake up kids, it's time to listen to Gramps. He is trying to save you from making the same mistakes that he did. He has your best interest at heart.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I don't recall hearing Bush whine about the workload or long days. Or Clinton, or GHWB, or Reagan...

Amateur night is over, Barry. The job of president is a full-time gig. That means 24 hours per day. Did you think you'd just sit around all day and bask in the glow of your servants?
    I think Obama started believe his own campaign releases. He thought that every thing would come easy since it is him doing it.

The guy got a free pass in college, a free pass in Chicago politics, where he did absolutely nothing of meaning in the Illinois legislature, was handed a senate seat because the incumbent was trashed by dirty politics. Now he is handed the top job in the country and finally realizes that he is the boss.

It's lonely at the top, you miserable unqualified POS.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast