Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: D S Arms

(Lehigh County)

Default D S Arms

Has anyone done business with D S Arms? They are an internet based store with some fair advertised prices. I ordered a 20 MOA mount for my Remi 700 and it took forever to get here and when I opened it up it had another guys order inside the box that was addressed to me.

I have called them and sent emails and still no contact back. Is this a norm for them? I am not happy with their customer service. Has anyone else had poor service from these guys?
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: D S Arms

in the past i ordered some fal, uzi and galil mags from them and received them promptly and without delay. i also ordered a firearm from them and it was shipped to my FFL within 48 hours. however i ordered some mags back in January and the guy that answered the phone was an ass and it took over a month to get my mags. after a few weeks of not receiving my mags i called and the same idiot answered and said my order hadn't shipped because the uzi mags were not in stock. the same dumb ass had told me they were in stock when i placed the order. i asked why hold up the entire order waiting for uzi mags when you don't even know when they are coming in. i cancelled the uzi mags and it still took another two weeks to get my order. in the past i was satisfied with DS Arms customer service but i'm not sure why it has taken a nose dive recently. when i placed my order with dsa i also placed an order for mags with copes and copes had my mags shipped and at my door in a couple of days.
    Last edited by wellcraft; March 8th, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

(Lehigh County)

This is the second web business that I have had a problem with... Midway USA also took almost 2 months for a 500rd case of .357sig ammo. I ended up canceling the order and ordered from Double Tap ammo. I have not received my order yet but that maybe because UPS does not deliver here on the weekends.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Allegheny County)

DS Arms makes the best FAL today and they have a huge back order. So little parts they carry do take a long time for delivery.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Berks County)

I ordered a stock for one of my FAL's about 2 weeks ago.

I ordered it on Monday...had it in my hands on Thursday.

I have ordered from them (mostly FAL parts) many times over the years and every order was fine and shipped fast.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(Lehigh County)

I finally got my 20 MOA scope mount and I have since spoke with someone at DS Arms. It appears that the order picker guy saw US Army on two order forms and got them mixed up. I got another soldiers FAL parts and he got my Remi 700 parts.

DS Arms refunded me for the shipping of my parts, shipping back the wrong parts and sent me the correct part overnight for free. Even though things were much later than promised I feel they did the right thing by me for the troubles.

When I finally spoke to a person she was very polite and made no excuses only offered solutions and took care of me.

I don't think I would hesitate to do business with them again.