Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Blair County)

Default Unevental day CCing

So the wife and i headed out around 9 this morning had the Beretta 92 SOB,went to a local Sheetz and then to the inlaws. After we got done with what we needed to do for him, or journey continued,Wal-Mart noone said anything if they even noticed if i was printing. BTW I was wearing t-shirt,with just a jean jacket covering,(so i'm pretty sure i was printing a little).
    noone ran away scared as i wondered through the WM. nwext we stopped at the circuit city going out of business sale noone seemed to notice there either. Went home and did lunch, then went to best buy to get a jump drive for one of the kids for school. All in all it was an uneventful day, and if anyone noticed noone seemed to care. So went my Saturday in Altoona.
    I just flew the Millennium Falcon through the hole in your logic 2A6X1

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Unevental day CCing

Quote Originally Posted by xflyboy View Post
    noone said anything if they even noticed....
    noone ran away scared.... noone seemed to notice there either.... if anyone noticed noone seemed to care
    Get used to it.

(Lehigh County)

Now that everyone and their brother is wearing their cellphone as if they had a Batman utility belt, printing is most likely thought to be a phone.

(Luzerne County)

The only people that seem to notice are the other ones carrying and cops. Three quarters of the general public wouldn't notice you are carrying a gun if it was duct taped to your forehead.

I wore a snubbie .38spc under an untucked T-shirt today. Like xx_the_beast_xx said, if anyone happened to notice a bump, odds are they would think it is some sort of fancy electronic gadget.
    Last edited by bgeddes; March 8th, 2009 at 12:14 AM.

(Cumberland County)

Hey man, Since I got my LTCF I carry everywhere I can. Today my shirt was behind my grip of my pistol( IWB holster). Out there plain as day, an no one noticed but a older guy who was looking,(Wich made me notice it). An he said how much of a nice day it was, an greeted me. I fixed it afterwards. But never once got a comment about carrying. Not even any un-normal looks. Even when it isnt quite fully Concealed. If they did notice it, only thing then did is be more polite. People dont pay much attention to other people. Unless cops or criminals. Dont bother me if someone see's or not since OC an CC is legal here :P