Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Cool Ok, I got to ask (serious question)

Lets say SHTF...seeing what "they" are capable of would you really risk everything?
    I went through a bitter and boy do I mean BITTER divorce...My wife and her family did everything in their power to get me locked up..Extremely difficult for them since I actually did UC work for the local PD and had many badged freinds....So, everytime they filed charges against me I was always treated very well by PD and never was handcuffed or arrested. So, seeing this they went to the DA and made numerous complaints to which I was handcuffed and locked up!!! All this based on BS ,PROVEN BS..So much so that officers themselves stood up for me to the commisioner, but to no avail, I was put behind bars. Can you guess what the bail was......Me either 1,000,000..YES THAT ONE MILLION.....Since my parents are "well off" they (the ex's family) said how scared they were of me and that they were afraid I would use my military training to kill them..Lets just say, I WAS NEVER IN THE MILITARY!!!
    Not that I have a DD214 anyway. So, there I was in jail on bogus charges, yeah, we had the ability to get me out that night, but my lawyer actually said that I was safer in jail for the time being and to "hang tight" He could get me out that night but they would also try to get me back in..

So, in reality you can't fight the gov't. Yes, I was cleared of everything and I even took them to court for this, but I was so exhausted and afraid for my freedom that I never followed through, plus I could never really prove malice. Hence my moving to this state.

Rant over

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Ok, I got to ask (serious question)

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher67 View Post
    Lets say SHTF...seeing what "they" are capable of would you really risk everything?
    I went through a bitter and boy do I mean BITTER divorce...My wife and her family did everything in their power to get me locked up..Extremely difficult for them since I actually did UC work for the local PD and had many badged freinds....So, everytime they filed charges against me I was always treated very well by PD and never was handcuffed or arrested. So, seeing this they went to the DA and made numerous complaints to which I was handcuffed and locked up!!! All this based on BS ,PROVEN BS..So much so that officers themselves stood up for me to the commisioner, but to no avail, I was put behind bars. Can you guess what the bail was......Me either 1,000,000..YES THAT ONE MILLION.....Since my parents are "well off" they (the ex's family) said how scared they were of me and that they were afraid I would use my military training to kill them..Lets just say, I WAS NEVER IN THE MILITARY!!!
    Not that I have a DD214 anyway. So, there I was in jail on bogus charges, yeah, we had the ability to get me out that night, but my lawyer actually said that I was safer in jail for the time being and to "hang tight" He could get me out that night but they would also try to get me back in..

So, in reality you can't fight the gov't. Yes, I was cleared of everything and I even took them to court for this, but I was so exhausted and afraid for my freedom that I never followed through, plus I could never really prove malice. Hence my moving to this state.

Rant over
    Can you rephrase the question? I can't connect it to the story that follows.
    What do you mean by SHTF?
    Who is "they"?
    What are they capable of?

If it's painfully obvious to everyone else, please excuse me, I should have been in bed by now.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

If it's painfully obvious to everyone else, please excuse me, I should have been in bed by now.
    Nope. Then we both should be in bed, as the OP is all over the place. I have no idea what this is about.

OP, what are you asking??

(Delaware County)

I thought maybe it was me. I can't follow the plot either.

(Allegheny County)

yeah, with that, I AM going to bed. I'll recheck when I'm up later today and see if it makes more sense then.

**** disclaimer**** This is just my opinion, not meant to be condescending or demeaning if contrary to others opinions on this subject.

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher67 View Post

Rant over

Uh, ok... let me get this straight... Some kind of S*** hit your fan, but you are not willing to risk everything because of it. You did undercover work for the police, but were not an officer. You know the form number for standard seperation papers, but you were never in the military. Your ex's family is so scared of the wealth of your family that they accused you of knowing deadly military training that you don't have. You were safer in jail than you were out, even though your family could afford $1 million in bail to release you. You were afraid for your freedom, so you moved to PA. Sounds perfectly acceptable to me... welcome to Pennsylvania.

(Lebanon County)

Cool Re: Ok, I got to ask (serious question)

I thought it was pretty clear....

You go around all your life and do right, never and problems with the law... If someone wants to they can make your life miserable...

They in the beginning is the Gov't

the local PD wasn't going to do anything, in part because they knew me well and knew everything was untrue...

So, the ex's family went higher up in the local Gov't and even though they had no prosecutable case they STILL were able to make life miserable for an individual.....

What my rantings were going for is this, "they" can do what ever "they" want we've seen it too many times....If you follow the rules but you have an opinion (ie: thinking the consititution protects you) and "they" don't like your opinion, your labelled a terrorist....or some other public menace and thrown in jail, or have your rights trampled...

This make any sense now.....It does in my head...

(Beaver County)

I can't help but wonder what's missing from this story. It certainly doesn't add up. There are too many inconsistencies, and you never mentioned what it was with which you were charged to warrant a million dollar bail.

Besides all of that, we all know that a family that can afford to pay cash for the bond on a million dollar bail has enough local connections to not ever need to.

I call BS.
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}

(Lebanon County)

Nope, not BS....I have everything, court records , transcript anything that that ever happened....No, we didn't have community connections.. Most of my parents money is on paper and properties...

"They" charged me with making terroristic threats (this happened in 98)

My ex's family said that I threatend (over the phone) to kill them if they testified in court against me...When "the phone call" came in I was sitting in a police station with two uniforms....Ex's family called police and said one thing, but next day went to DA and said completely different story..

You make think this is BS, but its not....And I can prove it all....Seriously this really happened...

(Chester County)

The phrase "flight of ideas" comes to mind when I read the OP's rant. Unfortunately so does "manic", "grandiose" and "delusional".
    http://tinyurl.com/y6jhwkw CLICK TO DONATE I'm riding again in 2010!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast