Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default MSN Poll Results.

After reading this, I'm starting to wonder if really it could be that people are starting to come back to reality and the influence of the AGW's out there is being reduced.

http://men.msn.com/articlepollgc.asp...32850&gt1=9311

(Centre County)

Default Re: MSN Poll Results.

Quote Originally Posted by Skuggi View Post
    After reading this, I'm starting to wonder if really it could be that people are starting to come back to reality and the influence of the AGW's out there is being reduced.

http://men.msn.com/articlepollgc.asp...32850&gt1=9311
    Interesting read, while I'd like to believe more are coming back to reality is true. (I believe some are...) I think the majority of those that are seeing the light are the ones that we're previously "on the fence." Like the few people who joined PAFOA recently asking about buying their first first firearm. Just today i saw a family at the PAGC Scotia range (pistol range) and the father appeared to be teaching all 3 teens how to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    Oh yes, thats how it starts. The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ronin View Post
    I think the majority of those that are seeing the light are the ones that we're previously "on the fence."
    yeah, but those are the people that matter.

there will always be a few really vocal anti-gunners out there. there is no chance of winning them over...however, as vocal as they are, there really aren't a whole lot of them.

what matters is the people in the middle...the fence sitters. they will tip the scales one way or the other. if those people are coming over to our side (and i do believe they are...and have been for a while), then we are winning. those are the people we need to focus on, not the difi's of the world.

frankly, a lot of the vehement anti-gunners are their own worst enemies. i haven't ever heard so many non-gun owning fence-sitters/don't-ever-think-about-the-issue-ers talking about gun-control...and talking against it...as i have as a result of HB 760. angel cruz actually did us a favor, if you ask me.

also, a lot of the people who traditionally support, or at least don't oppose, gun control are the same people who are growing quite weary of what they perceive as big brother tactics in the war on terror. they are getting tired of the government trying to control everyone and everything...and they view HB 760 as just another attempt by the government to become big brother.

i actually think things are looking pretty good for gun rights at the moment. (of course, that doesn't mean we should let our guard down.)

(Allegheny County)

Agreed if all the people in the middle come just one step our way, we win lol.