Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default What about behavior that disturbs me?

We have heard the stories of people who are in a store or restaurant with their handguns and have been asked to leave because they are making other customers uncomfortable.

Well, what about behaviors that disturb me. Would the manager be willing to ask others to leave a store or restaurant because:

I am trying to have a nice dinner and the people in the next booth have a child that is crying and screaming?

Children running rampant through the store/restaurant?

Person at next table continually clearing their throat (hocking up lugies)?

Person at next table coughing and sneezing without covering their mouth?

What are my chances at some satisfaction?
    Koli's back from Ambler.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: What about behavior that disturbs me?

Well we all know that anyone who doesn't own a gun which is most people are ignorant, dumb about firearms, gun ownership, and patriotism for america so being harshly discriminated is a must for expectation when carrying a gun.

A lot of children - a lot of mistakes out there meaning parents hat can barely take care of themselves so there's a lot of not good kids out there. Watch the movie idiocracy to get a good grasp of how an idiot's family trees work.

I'm winging this by the way, and I don't want to get into the coughing thing. Some people just think that they need to clear there throat, and nose ASAP so they loudly as possible do so stat.

I'm currently lightly researching for how to cure this problem myself.

My mom is a screamer when she clears her throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Koli01 View Post
    We have heard the stories of people who are in a store or restaurant with their handguns and have been asked to leave because they are making other customers uncomfortable.

Well, what about behaviors that disturb me. Would the manager be willing to ask others to leave a store or restaurant because:

I am trying to have a nice dinner and the people in the next booth have a child that is crying and screaming?

Children running rampant through the store/restaurant?

Person at next table continually clearing their throat (hocking up lugies)?

Person at next table coughing and sneezing without covering their mouth?

What are my chances at some satisfaction?
    Actually, with the Flu season still being hot on the plate, some one coughing could very well put you in the hospital if not kill you...

I agree 200% kids should be velcroed to the chairs, coughing should happen only outside 20 feet from the building and if your going to blow your frickin nose, go to the john!

You worry about my gun? I worry you might poison me with germs and I might be out of work a few weeks in the hospital, when is the last time you asked your cook if he was healthy? That waitress who just brushed her hair all over the counter and whipped her nose with her bare hands, has she washed them lately?
    What about the guy mopping the floor with latex gloves on and he is making a burger now without changing gloves... Those gloves made to protect his delicate hands or my health?

I have come to a point, I hate restaurants. I call it rented food, I rarely go out of the restaurant without making my first deposit right in their bathrooms... Most times from what i can see in the bathroom, I am not the only one to do so!.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Lackawanna County)

Slim and none...........and Slim's out of town.
    "Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!"