Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default Our Goverment???? / Waco

I came home today and my mom had a movie they had gotten from Netflix. It was WACO - The Rules of Engagement. It was almost over when I popped in to see them. As it ended, my mom looked at me and said, "You really can't trust our Goverment. I believed they had been right at WACO this whole time. But after watching this movie. I feel totally different". Not what you expect to hear from your 71 year old mother.

I borrowed it and watched it. If you haven't had a chance see this movie yet. Make time. It is a real eye opener. It will open your eyes. It can happen. It has happened. I can see the Goverment knocking at our doors next telling me that they have banned firearms and they are there to confiscate what I have.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Our Goverment???? / Waco

By any chance, does your mom wear a tinfoil babushka?

I may have to look for that one. Seems it was a bigger massacre than Virginia Tech if I recall correctly?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Erie County)

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America

Want to read something shocking, full text is avaible free just click the link (PDF). Everything that happens is in the name of the WOD. My favorite part is where a police department when getting M16s from the government was offered bayonets. One city got a ambiphious APC.

(Philadelphia County)

If you really want to scare yourslef, then I suggest you watch Alex Jones films.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Alex+Jones

There's "TerrorStorm" which I hear is fantastic, but I havent gotten around to watching yet.

Then, the "Police State" series are also very good, although all three of them seem to cover the same thing.

Dont bother with "Bohemian Groove" or any of that Satanist non-sense these people spout from time to time.

And please, before somebody mentions "Loose Change", please, be advised that movie has been debunked LINE BY FREAKING LINE. Literally.
    loosechangeguide.com (if Im not mistaken)
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

I highly recommend it..very good and eye opening.

Prepare yourself though, Schumer is in it and he is totally disgusting at the hearings.

I remember all of this as it was going down, all the government lies, deception and "stories" of how evil the Branch Daviidians were.

Alex Jones stuff is good also.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(Erie County)

I still suggest watching Loose Change, it's thought provoking. Makes you do your own research on the topic. Popular mechancis debunked some of the stuff, but I don't quite understand/agree with what they say as their answers only raise more questions. They debunk that engineering aspects of it, but didn't do the greatest job.

Freedom to Facism is also another must along with any of the Alex Jones stories. They are quite interesting, obviously overly dramatic at times.

I was reading the court docs on Ruby Ridge about a year ago. It was appalling to say the least what the gov't was saying. Especially considering he was aquitted on all the charges I believe.