Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Somerset County)

Default Good gun deals out there?

After reading another thread about how there is'nt any good deals on guns anymore. Does anyone know any good deals out there? I have been to a few shops the last couple of weeks and the Dunhams in Johnstown is selling a century arms WASR 10 for the low low price of $569.00. Its the same one I bought last year for $369.00. With that being said Please share any deals if you would like that you come across!!

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Good gun deals out there?

Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by david1 View Post
    After reading another thread about how there is'nt any good deals on guns anymore. Does anyone know any good deals out there? I have been to a few shops the last couple of weeks and the Dunhams in Johnstown is selling a century arms WASR 10 for the low low price of $569.00. Its the same one I bought last year for $369.00. With that being said Please share any deals if you would like that you come across!!
    Looks like that's last weeks MSRP on the WASRs - seen one at a Dunhams and a funshop over in Springfield, OH for same. Both were hi-caps without lugs and with tacked thread protectors.
    Maybe online they are cheaper - but first factor in shipping and transfer - it may be cheaper to pay retail at Dunhams...

(Bradford County)

Sadly, I think we are in for a long stretch of time with no good deals.

Advanced Arms in Pittston was the last place I saw charging fair prices for firearms.

Heck, I can't even find a BCG for my AR-15 build that's below $200. Most of them are going for what I paid for a barreled upper!

(Somerset County)

thats some sad news! Those 2 ak I saw at Dunham's last week are still up there for $569.00. I told the guy they need to come down a bit and he said they wont be here past the weekend. I said to him thats what the last store worker told me last weekend! What a joke!

(Lycoming County)

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...Item=123712575
    check out this auction, and then check out his other items. i think he has some good prices.
    the check out this place--
    http://www.ftfindustries.com/
    they have some good stuff when instock, and don't forget about sherluk.com but there web site is down right now

(Allegheny County)

Good luck ... the good deals are very far and few. You MIGHT find one if you keep your ears to the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by david1 View Post
    thats some sad news! Those 2 ak I saw at Dunham's last week are still up there for $569.00. I told the guy they need to come down a bit and he said they wont be here past the weekend. I said to him thats what the last store worker told me last weekend! What a joke!
    Those are better prices - by almost $100.00 - than Classic or J&G - the usual net sources everyone points to.

(Montgomery County)

Supply and demand. If you want any gun which is likely to become politically incorrect you are currently screwed. On the other hand if you are looking for things which are not on the hot list you can find some great deals currently thanks to the economy.

Some collector firearms have dropped 40-50% over what they were a couple of years ago. You can also find some good deals on revolvers right now since nobody seems to care much about them in this market. Look for what people are dumping to buy AKs and ARs.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by sgh View Post
    Supply and demand. If you want any gun which is likely to become politically incorrect you are currently screwed. On the other hand if you are looking for things which are not on the hot list you can find some great deals currently thanks to the economy.

Some collector firearms have dropped 40-50% over what they were a couple of years ago. You can also find some good deals on revolvers right now since nobody seems to care much about them in this market. Look for what people are dumping to buy AKs and ARs.
    Very good point!
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF