Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default HK91 PTR91 wide handguard, black polymer

Selling a HK factory made HK91 wide handguard, black polymer, (type with the recesses for the factory HK bi-pod).

Condition is factory new. $100.00, pick up in NEPA or ship w/actual shipping cost. PM if interested.

This will fit a HK91 or a PTR91,CENTME,etc. with 18 inch barrel. It will not fit the PTR91K series with the 16 inch barrel.

The black handguards are somewhat hard to come by. Seems there are a ton of green ones around but not so many black ones (i even tried getting one from HK's law enforcement division and all they had was green). I got this one brand new with the intent on using in on my PTR91K that i bought in November, only to discover it's too long for the gun. So I'm just looking to re-coupe what i paid for it.

On a side note if you have a PTR91K series (16 inch barrel) and want to ditch the rail style handguard that came with the gun for the original HK look, you need to get a HK93 handguard and modify it (with some file and dremel work to the top bracket) to get it to fit around the heavy barrel of the PTR.
    Attached Images Attached Images