Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default 900 Million in aid... to Palestine?

Looks like Hilary Clinton just promised 900 Million in aid to Palestine... its a good thing Terrorism doesn't pay.

Someone clear this up for me:

Afghanistan ruled by terrorist org - We invade and live there for several years
    Irag ruled by psycho that liked killing his own people - we invade, kill the leader and occupy the country for years

Palestine - We reward them for attacking Israel and offer to rebuild their country.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Default Re: 900 Million in aid... to Palestine?

Lesson: If you mess with us, we will crush you. If you mess with our friends we will reward you. If you mess with our enemies, we will ignore you.

Our Department of State has been a dishonorable institution, regardless of who was President or Secretary of State. The only difference is the strength of the President to minimize the duplicity. The last two years of "W" his strength failed him. Obama is of their mind set to start with, so my expectations are even lower.
    Howard - I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!