Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default More on the Martini Cadet

Here is another picture of the Martini Cadet, on the bench, with ammo in view. The 110 grain bullets were obtained from Buffalo Arms, a good source for odd stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Philadelphia County)

For a second there, I though that spotting scope was the optics mounted on the rifle.

There seems to be something wrong with the compression you used for your picture. Either that, or it was taken from space.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Erie County)

Default Martine Cadet

I apologize for picture quality. I couldn't get it to accept the file until I reduced the resolution. If you are interested in learning more about the things, go to: http://www.adamsguns.com/martini.htm