Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Fox Anchor rips into ACORN spokeswoman

Gotta love how our money is spent.

http://wbal.com/apps/news/templates/...2007&zoneid=13

Maybe someone with better interweb skills can imbed this video.

Last edited by gnbrotz; February 25th, 2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: embed video
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

Default Re: Fox Anchor rips into ACORN spokeswoman

"so they haven't paid their bills?"

"these are millions of people who are paying their bills and being evicted"

"so they're NOT paying their bills?"

"no they are"

"no they're not"

lol
    Last edited by Kaos; February 25th, 2009 at 10:22 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    "so they haven't paid their bills?"

"these are millions of people who are paying their bills and being evicted"

"so they're NOT paying their bills?"

"no they are"

"no they're not"

lol
    I wish I could share a laugh here, but this is our money being spent. In some sick sort of way I suppose it's funny, like when some idiot tries to beat a train to a crossing and gets pummeled into jello.

This video is a perfect example of the "entitlement" mentality and the race-baiting that all-too-often is associated with it.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by 625 View Post
    I wish I could share a laugh here, but this is our money being spent. In some sick sort of way I suppose it's funny, like when some idiot tries to beat a train to a crossing and gets pummeled into jello.

This video is a perfect example of the "entitlement" mentality and the race-baiting that all-too-often is associated with it.
    The exchange between them is what's funny, and the fact that most of us realize that the other side wont see or share our views nor will we theirs.

(Somerset County)

If I stop paying my bills will someone pay them for me? Anyone on here want to take over my mortage for a few months? Also, I need a new car. Come on help me out this is America and its what the President wants. What a bunch of shit. Lazy people trying to be even more lazy and get away with it. Mcdonalds is hiring today so go get a job!

Quote Originally Posted by david1 View Post
    If I stop paying my bills will someone pay them for me? Anyone on here want to take over my mortage for a few months? Also, I need a new car. Come on help me out this is America and its what the President wants. What a bunch of shit. Lazy people trying to be even more lazy and get away with it. Mcdonalds is hiring today so go get a job!
    You touch on a point I've made for years.

If I ever got to the point where I was desperate for money...no job is below me. This is a big problem with how some of today's youth (my generation) has been raised.

It's either "go big or go home" to a lot of folks.

I say that's crap.

I have been working since I was 12 years old (family business) and I paid (still paying) my way to my degree and Im getting the benefits from that. My cousins all act like they've got it so tough and hard but I don't see them putting pen to paper for student loans so they can better themselves.

The payoff is HUGE when your commitment and ability to adapt and persevere is HUGE.

(Westmoreland County)

From what I have seen, what is missing from this stimulus bill, is help for those of us still paying all of our bills. It is becoming more and more difficult with wage freezes, increase in health costs, increase in utillites, traveling farther to find a job and a list too long to mention. This $13.00 a week is a joke. Yet those who have not paid a dime into anything get more.

Without more realistic tax cuts for the average American Joe, more are going to fall into financial distress. Why don't we become a little more proactive and less reactive?

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jmanzini View Post
    From what I have seen, what is missing from this stimulus bill, is help for those of us still paying all of our bills. It is becoming more and more difficult with wage freezes, increase in health costs, increase in utillites, traveling farther to find a job and a list too long to mention. This $13.00 a week is a joke. Yet those who have not paid a dime into anything get more.

Without more realistic tax cuts for the average American Joe, more are going to fall into financial distress. Why don't we become a little more proactive and less reactive?
    Shouldn't that read for EVERY American? I mean since when were all men not created equal? If ALL MEN are created equal we should not have differential treatment based upon level of income. That is the stupidist thing we have come to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    Shouldn't that read for EVERY American? I mean since when were all men not created equal? If ALL MEN are created equal we should not have differential treatment based upon level of income. That is the stupidist thing we have come to accept.
    True.

The rough part is that the opposition will claim that a flat tax makes things harder for them because the rich guy pays the same as they do and "how is that fair"

They won't understand our line of thought.

We can argue, how is it fair they pay less when I worked my ass off to get here..

You may find that arguing with people dead set on their ideals wont see your own with any respect.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    No it shouldn't. I said tax cut. If you don't pay federal income tax, how do you get a tax cut?

Like it or not the tax code is set up for different income levels. Isn't Obama saying the rich need to pay more? I definitely don't fit into the rich bracket.

Yes we are created equal, but no where does it say it we will remain that way.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast