Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Look out

(Lehigh County)

Angry Look out

i dont know how many of you out there have heard if this yet but i thik that this should be stomped out befor it gets out of hand. there are some of our ellected officals out there are trying to pull a fast one. they may not be able to impose on our 2nd amendment rights but they may have found a back door. go tothe below web site and check this out let everone who reloads know about this. this should concern all gun owners!

house bill no. 222

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm
    This we will defend

Default Re: Look out

Spank, it would be good if you didn't spam the forum. If you happened to do a search you would see that this has been a topic for a long time. You're spamming all these different locations, that don't really have anything to do with what you're saying. There are specific forums that actually have to do with this post. I'm glad that you're concerned, but you are coming onto the forum in a "not so good" way. Make your posts right, and pay attention to the forum and the rules. I'm sure you're already fixing to get some infractions and hopefully not banned, follow the rules man.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Look out

Posted several times already

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie