Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Monkey cartoon draws fire from black leader

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    Jesse Jackson's a decent guy. Won't say the same for Al.
    Jessee has his 'moments' ... Al on the other hand is nothing more than one STUPID diatribe after another .. nothing more than a 'media whore'

Sorry, just can't agree with you on this one .... Rev Al needs to pick his battles better

(Delaware County)

Wasn't Jackson the 1 who had the who thing with Toyota, or some big car manufacturer not to long ago stated they HAD to hire a certain amount of black people even though they weren't qualified for the position? I'm sorry, but that's not being 'decent'. I'm not going to apply for a job I'm not qualified at..

I'm no salesman, so I would never bother to put in an application in any type of sales position.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Jessee has his 'moments' ... Al on the other hand is nothing more than one STUPID diatribe after another .. nothing more than a 'media whore'

Sorry, just can't agree with you on this one .... Rev Al needs to pick his battles better
    Can't agree with me on what? I already said Sharpton's an asshole.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    Wasn't Jackson the 1 who had the who thing with Toyota, or some big car manufacturer not to long ago stated they HAD to hire a certain amount of black people even though they weren't qualified for the position? I'm sorry, but that's not being 'decent'. I'm not going to apply for a job I'm not qualified at..

I'm no salesman, so I would never bother to put in an application in any type of sales position.
    Well, first off, I'd like to know exactly what Jackson's position was and what the car company's policy was.

Second, I never said Jackson is an angel, but I do think putting him in the same class as Sharpton is unfair.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazydog View Post
    It is people like this that live off of the attention they get.
    If we stop paying attention to them they will dry up and go away.
    I quit paying attention to them a long time ago.
    They didn't dry up and go away yet.
    How long will it take?

As long as there's something to stir up hate about they'll be out stirring it up and the media will be paying all kinds of attention to it.
    I was hoping that they'd go away when Obama won the election. Jesse wanted to "kick him in the nuts" during the campaign. That's because he was afraid he wouldn't have enough to bitch about if we had a black President.
    Did anyone else notice how quiet they were during the campaign? We didn't hear much from them at all.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Schuylkill County)

Decent guy? The same Jackson who cheated on his wife and had a child with another woman and then paid her off with Rainbow Coalition funds until his secret was revealed? That Jesse Jackson?

The same Jackson who called New York, Hymietown in "support" of his Jewish neighbors?

Is this the Jackson who tried to ruin the lives of the Duke lacrosse team members who were wrongly accused of rape and later exonerated?

The same Jackson who used shakedown and extortion tactics on major US companies by threatening racial lawsuits unless they paid him hush money?

I think we are talking about a different Jackson. By comparison, Michael Jackson is a decent guy. Sure Sharpton is worse but Jesse Jackson is no poster boy for proper (or even legal) behavior.

(Bucks County)

I recommend the book “Shakedown: Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson” Nothing at all decent about this bastard. He steals more money than Sharpton could ever dream of but does it wearing a niceer suit.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Let's see.

Monkey shot by cops.

Pelosi authors bill in the House.

Reid authors bill in the Senate.

Obama signs bill.

Cartoon alleging a monkey wrote the stimulus bill that will be about as effective at stimulating the economy as a monkey fucking a football. I don't see the racism. If anything the artist was making the point that the stimulus bill is so fucking stupid that they think a monkey could have authored it.

Besides wasn't GW compared to a monkey like a million times?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    I quit paying attention to them a long time ago.
    They didn't dry up and go away yet.
    How long will it take?
    It takes more then a few that we have here. They have their followers and they will keep on talking.

I was hoping that they'd go away when Obama won the election.
    This is just a stepping stone to get closer. Now when anyone has something to say about Obama it's going to be turned into something racist

Did anyone else notice how quiet they were during the campaign? We didn't hear much from them at all.
    I noticed, now they have to make up for lost time.
    Regards Robert
    Smile... it increases your face value!
    Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~Thomas Jefferson

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    I recommend the book “Shakedown: Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson” Nothing at all decent about this bastard. He steals more money than Sharpton could ever dream of but does it wearing a niceer suit.
    Looked up the author and he seems to be a right-wing/neocon ideological hack. Not saying I'd never read a book by a right-winger, I certainly have before, nor am I saying I'd dismiss this author's allegations out-of-hand simply due to his political bias, but considering how many books I still need to get around to reading, I don't see myself investing the time or money in reading this any time soon.

If you have some sections you'd like me to peruse (complete with sources), if you send those to me or post them here I'd be happy to read them however.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast