Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Catching A Cheat Redhanded

Man I am pissed but let me explain.

There is a local gas station in Mountainhome that uses one pump and a guy that pumps it for you. They have a cash and a credit price but because they only have one pump they have one side set to the cash price and the other to the credit price ... the difference is 5 cents per gallon BTW.

Well a few weeks ago I got gas there and looking in the side mirror I swore they pumped it from the credit side but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't say anything.

Well today I decided to stop back and see. Only got $5 worth but I watched and sure as shit the guy reaches for the credit side. I yelled out the window "I said cash" ... the jerkoff keeps going and puts the $5 in. I get out of the car while he is putting the nozzle away and said "what the hell are you doing, I said cash" .. he said "Yeah so what?"

Well needless to say I was pissed, this asshole just admitted he screwed me (albeit a few pennies) and is now telling me so what? I asked for the owner (whom I know BTW, I used to rent his garages) and he says "Pay me first", gave him the money and again said "Where's Bill" .. he walks away, back into the station and closes the door and sits down. I followed him in and ask him again "Where's Bill?" to which he replies "He's not here" (which is bull because the owners car was there.)

Needless to say I drove down to the municipal building and filed a complaint (which they will pass along to weights and measures) and wrote an email to the Pocono Record. I just can't believe people can be so blatant ripping off people and then basically tell you to go F yourself!

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Catching A Cheat Redhanded

Thats why this country is the way it is...80% of the population is rude, arrogant or just plain stupid!

Just like Saturday, some lady in a grand prix blows through the pedestrian crosswalk at Target without stopping at the posted sign and has the gull to flip me off when I yell "Hey!" If I wasn't looking, my kids would have gotten picked off real easy! But she flips me off...go figure! I've given up hope on most of humanity...

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Lebanon County)

dc rather you then my husband. I shudder to think of what he'd have done....

(Montgomery County)

Thats why this country is the way it is...80% of the population is rude, arrogant or just plain stupid!
    Rude, arrogant, and stupid are one thing, but my problem is with greedy, selfish, lying, corrupt, assholes. Many seem to work in Washington.

And dc, you shouldn't have paid him. I would have sat there blocking the pumps until he got the owner, and if he didn't get the owner, I would have called the police. Monday morning quarterbacking is always easy though. And what caused you to stop for only about 2 1/2 gallons of gas?
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

(Lehigh County)

Thing says:

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Man I am pissed but let me explain.

There is a local gas station in Mountainhome that uses one pump and a guy that pumps it for you. They have a cash and a credit price but because they only have one pump they have one side set to the cash price and the other to the credit price ... the difference is 5 cents per gallon BTW.

Well a few weeks ago I got gas there and looking in the side mirror I swore they pumped it from the credit side but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't say anything.

Well today I decided to stop back and see. Only got $5 worth but I watched and sure as shit the guy reaches for the credit side. I yelled out the window "I said cash" ... the jerkoff keeps going and puts the $5 in. I get out of the car while he is putting the nozzle away and said "what the hell are you doing, I said cash" .. he said "Yeah so what?"

Well needless to say I was pissed, this asshole just admitted he screwed me (albeit a few pennies) and is now telling me so what? I asked for the owner (whom I know BTW, I used to rent his garages) and he says "Pay me first", gave him the money and again said "Where's Bill" .. he walks away, back into the station and closes the door and sits down. I followed him in and ask him again "Where's Bill?" to which he replies "He's not here" (which is bull because the owners car was there.)

Needless to say I drove down to the municipal building and filed a complaint (which they will pass along to weights and measures) and wrote an email to the Pocono Record. I just can't believe people can be so blatant ripping off people and then basically tell you to go F yourself!
    I wouldn't see why the gas pumper guy would care either way, unless he gets a cut of the day's receipts or is part owner. Maybe the owner told him to do this??

Either way good for you for taking action to report these derfwads

Quote Originally Posted by 625 View Post
    And dc, you shouldn't have paid him. I would have sat there blocking the pumps until he got the owner, and if he didn't get the owner, I would have called the police. Monday morning quarterbacking is always easy though. And what caused you to stop for only about 2 1/2 gallons of gas?
    I was debating it and yes I was GD pissed off but then I decided to just drive down the road to the muni building (I'm friends with just about everyone there and all the cops). I have a BIT of a temper problem and every time I don't shut myself up I tend to make things 10 times worse.

oh and the $5 .. all the cash I had on me and I was driving to the bank and I HATE paying credit price (funny how that works out isn't it)

Got an email back from the editor of the Pocono Record. He said they will 'try' to follow it up but with the 'world falling apart daily' (his words) he couldn't make an promises... funny, that from the newspaper that has more 'fluff' stories then any other I've ever seen.

(Lawrence County)

stop going there. pump the gas yourself lazy ass! LOL. (lazy ass was a joke)
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post
    stop going there. pump the gas yourself lazy ass! LOL. (lazy ass was a joke)
    That wasn't a joke... your trying to cover your true emotions by diverting what you feel, and therefor any recoil due back to you....by claiming joke status.

I'll say it. Go pump your gas! Geeze.... will your dress get wet in the snow there Sally?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast