Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Petition against the stimulus - URL

www.nostimulus.com

Will you join me in taking a stand in the first major policy battle of President Obama's Administration?

You've seen the coverage of the approximately $1 trillion debt scheme pushed by Speaker Pelosi and President Obama that's being called the "Stimulus Package."

Sadly, many politicians in Washington, DC really believe that driving our nation even deeper into debt and using our money for wasteful government spending boondoggles is the way to get us out of the current recession.

These political leaders don't realize that massive deficits, higher taxes, wasteful spending and heavy-handed regulation are primary reasons for the current recession.

You can fight back today by visiting www.NoStimulus.com and joining the growing army of taxpayers saying NO by signing Americans for Prosperity’s petition to stop this disastrous trillion-dollar debt scheme, known as the “Stimulus Package.”
    It is critical that we send a loud and clear message to DC politicians that ordinary citizens simply cannot afford the crushing burden and devastating consequences of this initiative.

Please act now to make your voice heard -- and encourage your friends and family to do the same -- by signing AFP’s petition at www.NoStimulus.com.
    Hope this isn't a duplicate, but I think we need to make our voices heard, any way we can.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Petition against the stimulus - URL

Done! Thanks.

(Berks County)

Signed it, for all the good it will do at this point.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Chester County)

Thanks for the link...Signed it!

I also faxed over a letter to Senator Specter this morning as well.

Here's a copy, feel free to copy & paste. Arlen Specters Washington DC fax # is 202-228-1229

February 13, 2009

Office of Senator Arlen Specter
    711 Hart Building
    Washington D.C. 20510

Attn: Senator Arlen Specter

Subject: Stimulus Bill

Dear Senator Specter,
    I am writing to let you know that I am highly disappointed in your recent decision to vote to pass the House bill regarding the stimulus plan. I have read the entire original bill as it appeared on the government website and can only conclude that this bill is loaded with pork projects that are not intended to stimulate our economy in general.

I realize that you worked to try to bring this obese bill into some kind workable bill that would actually help everyday Americans. However, I don’t think that your work has done the taxpayers of this country any benefit. In fact, I feel that the everyday American has been completely left out of any substantial stimulus package what so ever.

I understand that this bill has been revised overnight last night and that the senate & house are expected to vote on this bill today. My concern is that a bill now totaling more then 1,000 pages cannot be adequately reviewed by your fellow members on congress before they cast their votes. So I ask, how can you or any of your fellow senators, in good conscience, vote for this revised bill that has note been reviewed? This is irresponsible to say the least! The largest bill to ever come before congress should not be passed without the chance for every senator & every American to review the contents of this newly revised bill.

As you are aware, the economic future of thus country lies in your hands, and it appears to myself and millions of other Americans that this rush to pass this bill without proper review and discussion, is careless to say the least and bordering on criminal.

I sincerely hope that you review this newly revised bill and call on your fellow senators to take the time to review this bill before it is voted on. I also urge you to change your vote & vote “No” on this abominable piece of legislation.

Your political future greatly depends on the actions that you take in the coming hours and days.

Respectfully,
    Last edited by Minor Threat; February 13th, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
    If you're not outraged & disgusted, you are simply not paying atttention

(Chester County)

Good stuff!

I sent an Email the other day to him.

Squeaky wheels get oil. Lets make some noise!