If you have purchased or done transfers at Choice, you know Cathy and how awesome she is. I do all my out-of-state gun transfers through Cathy. I just found out today that her husband, Rich, to whom I have spoken several times, passed away a few weeks ago. He's a young and genuinely nice guy and have given me some helpful tips on shooting techniques. I am in shock and disbelief that he passed away as I have done enough transfers throughout the past few months to be updated with his condition, surgery, and recovery. I am deeply saddened by the news.

Orbituary:
"Richard Barlow LEVITTOWN, PA - Richard Barlow, of Levittown passed away suddenly on January 17, 2009, at the age of 54. He was born in Trenton, NJ, raised in Ewing, NJ, and has resided in Levittown, PA, the past 33 years. Rich was an avid competition pistol shooter and a huge NASCAR and Philadelphia Eagles fan. He was a member of the NRA, the United States Practical Shooting Association and the P.P.C. He was also a range officer, a GLOCK armorer, and a recipient of the Governor's 20 Distinguished Award. He is survived by his wife, Cathy (nee Danovic);..."

http://obits.nj.com/trenton/Ob...53027

Al