Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new 9mm

(Cumberland County)

Talking My new 9mm

I finally went an got my new 9mm. I havent shot it yet. But, Im waiting too. What you guys think about them. Any major problems? Or cons about this gun. I should be warned about?

My ruger P95.

Default Re: My new 9mm

Nice!! I have 2 Rugers, a P85 9mm (my first pistol from 21 years ago), and an SP101 .357Mag. Both have served me well. Good luck with your new piece.

(Lancaster County)

Smile Re: My new 9mm

is that a p89 i have one and it has never jammed and has many thousands of rounds threw it rugers are very sound guns you made a very good choice

(Lancaster County)

Talking Re: My new 9mm

i didnt see it is a p95

(Northumberland County)

As reliable as can be... However they feel like a brick in my hand... and that's not a good thing... Good value for the money though...

(Cumberland County)

I am tryin to find some after market grips. But, I cant seem to find any. Any clue guys?

Quote Originally Posted by 40 cal View Post
    I am tryin to find some after market grips. But, I cant seem to find any. Any clue guys?
    I'm not sure, but the pic looks like the grip is molded with the frame. Is it removable? I put Hogue grips on my P85 and I love the way it feels.

Nice .40 Cal its a good gun and 9mm is a fine round....your going to end up having that as your HD gun cause it is bulky and a bit heavy..mainly because of the bulkyness. they shoot great and accurate too, there fun. now all you got to do is get your conceal carry license/permit and start putting a few bucks down per month and you'll have you a nice compact pistol/revolver when you get your permit/license
    Reputation is what I strive for.

(Lancaster County)

A guy once helped me put my thoughts on my own Ruger P85 into perspective......."a treetrunk with a trigger" is what he said. He was right, to me thats what it felt like. The bottom line though is that it eats anything and everything I put through it. I have been known to go into the "dud box" at my range and take out 9s with obvious strikes, load them up and fire them with this gun. I think you bought a fine treetrunk there.

(Montgomery County)

Welcome to the family! Though mine is a .40 (P944TH), I'm sure you're going to love the P95. As others have said, reliable as can be, not picky about ammo, and yes, if you run out you could always bludgeon an attacker with it. Though I don't buy into it being too big/heavy/bulky for carry. Wear mine everyday.

Best of luck with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast