Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: !!!!! Being Shot At and Mugged !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    Thats hilarious...glad your ok but damn what a story. I was minding my own freedom when a pack of hood rats attacked, encircled me with barricades, engaging me with Roman Candles, but I was able to breakout!!! LOL

As I always say, the RURAL RIGHT will some day trump the URBAN/SUBURBAN WRONG!!!!

I have to admit...I also found this to be an amusing story. Just the sheer creativity of the technique and the mental images it conjures up I guess. Glad you and yours got away from those crazies!

To the OP, I am glad you're ok.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by tat14cn View Post
    I would not feel the least bit of guilt either.
    I can tell you from experience that you are wrong on that account. No matter how justified you may or may not be, ending someones life is a very sobering expeirence, and one that on some level you being a good natured human will naturally feel remorse about.

Dave W.
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by JDePietro View Post
    If you truly feel this way, than you should truly be happy that you were not carrying.
    What would he have to feel "guilty" about?

Being an armed robber is a dangerous profession. In civilized places, like Ohio and Pennsylvania, it's dangerous for the victim AND the armed robber.

He didn't tell those two morons to go around threatening people's lives and robbing them. He didn't put the gun in their hands.

Don't want to get shot? Don't be an armed robber. If you don't believe me, ask Arthur Buford. You know how to hold a seance, don't you?
    Je suis Charles Martel.

I understand JDepietro's point. If I shoot someone in self defense, and have to answer for myself afterwords, I can guarantee you that I will NOT be saying that I don't feel sorry that I killed two young men. That would be the stupidest thing to say if anyone were to bring charges against you, which in the state of MD would most definitely be happening.

They're just like small children, Its an EGO thing, " well if I can't have it this way, then I want it this way"..WAAAAAH - BrownBear (speaking of liberals)

(York County)

You know I hat reading these stories, and hearing the internet toughguys talk about how glad they would be if they killed someone, and how it would not affect them in any way. Anyone who made posts in that regard ever shoot anyone????? Hmmmmm?

I doubt it.
    3%

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brown-Bear View Post
    You know I hat reading these stories, and hearing the internet toughguys talk about how glad they would be if they killed someone, and how it would not affect them in any way. Anyone who made posts in that regard ever shoot anyone????? Hmmmmm?

I doubt it.
    I wanted to REP you but can't . It is a whole other picture once you are actually there . Not like TV.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(York County)

I doubt it.
    I agree 100% If , God forbid , I am ever in that scenario and I have to take a life to stay alive , I am most certain it will screw me up bad.... I KNOW there will be counseling and treatment in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    I understand JDepietro's point. If I shoot someone in self defense, and have to answer for myself afterwords, I can guarantee you that I will NOT be saying that I don't feel sorry that I killed two young men. That would be the stupidest thing to say if anyone were to bring charges against you, which in the state of MD would most definitely be happening.
    I WOULDN'T feel "sorry". I'd be glad that they were no longer a danger to me or anyone else merely trying to go about their business without harming anyone else.

And do you know what else? I'm not sorry that Abu Musab al Zarqawi got a 2000lb. J-DAM up his behind either. Zarqawi and those two pinheads were BAD people and BAD people who wantonly and intentionally endanger the lives and limbs of others should have bad things happen to them, whether those things are delivered via an F/A-18 or a Glock 19.

Terrorist or holdup man, if you're looking for sympathy and compassion, you won't find any here. Just keep walking.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

(Monroe County)

Talking Re: !!!!! Being Shot At and Mugged !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    I WOULDN'T feel "sorry". I'd be glad that they were no longer a danger to me or anyone else merely trying to go about their business without harming anyone else.

And do you know what else? I'm not sorry that Abu Musab al Zarqawi got a 2000lb. J-DAM up his behind either. Zarqawi and those two pinheads were BAD people and BAD people who wantonly and intentionally endanger the lives and limbs of others should have bad things happen to them, whether those things are delivered via an F/A-18 or a Glock 19.

Terrorist or holdup man, if you're looking for sympathy and compassion, you won't find any here. Just keep walking.
    I my case it would be a Glock 30 !!!!! Also, Thanks to all that said that they were glad I made it out ok, it is appreciated.
    Last edited by StovePipe; February 5th, 2009 at 05:29 PM.

I doubt it.
    It honestly wasen't too bad, really not like you're making it out to be. Then Again he didn't die. Surreal, yeah. But I still slept sound that night.
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast