Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: !!!!! Being Shot At and Mugged !!!!!

This reminds me that I truly need to practice disarms.
    Safety is a good tool for tyrants; no one can be against safety.

Μολὼν λαβέ

(Jefferson County)

tat14cn when did this happen?.. you stated you were wearing sandas?

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Columbia has some areas that are down the tubes due to the nice libtards and their lovey section 8, though I understand a good bit of the area is still "ok"( according to someone I know who does pizza delvery in the better parts there), however you were out there at 3 am, never a good time to be out in ANY urban or suburban area of this shitty state. The "element" so far avoids really rural areas, probably due to the fact that most rural people will go Joe Horn if some punk asses try to jack them up at their house. The "element" also seems to still think the KKK is still around in rural areas. This for the most part is not true. But I guess the image of raging rednecks scares them anyway.

I must really have guardian angels or something, because I used to be out and about in marginal areas at night ALOT years back. Nothing ever happened. Light rail stops at 11pm, St Paul st at all hours, a couple times sitting alone in a car waiting for my guy to come back out of his place, and driving alone on York Rd in the north county at 2 am. I once had someone tailgating me for miles on there, it was creepy, they could have gotten on 83 if they wanted to go that fast. I hit the gas hard when I had a long straight away and got waaay ahead of them, and didn't see them again. In fact I was bracing for a cop to possibly be ahead and I would have hugged the cop for pulling me over! But no cops, never any around much in the north county, we are on our own out here.

As to changing MD to shall-issue, anyone interested in upcoming bills and hearings, I suggest going to www.MDshooters.com and posting to the forum or reading for information posted. The website for shall issue here is www.marylandshallissue.org , where you can read till you want to shoot the computer. Or better yet watch the video of Sen Frosh saying he doesn't understand why anyone would want to/need to carry. Best if you veiw the full one, the one that has Susan Hupp in it. Frosh is one heck of an asshole to listen to Hupp and rape victims testify for shall-issue, then to say that shit. Damn libtards in this state over run the rest of us like mange on a fox. I wish the damn big feminist and lesbian groups would be pro gun, then maybe something would happen with their liberal butts screaming at the lawmakers here. They sure do yell for pro choice all the time, how about the womans choice for herself to live, or not get raped?

BTW some idiots at a MD hunting forum were posting about how they carry anyway...2 or 3 guys I think. DURRRRRRR....not on the 'net boys...
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by tat14cn View Post
    Baltimore Maryland, but the apartment was in Columbus.
    That explains it. Baltimore has to be one of the shittiest areas of MD. Glad you are okay.

(Lycoming County)

Glad that you're ok.

My friend is going to grad school in Baltimore and has been bugging me to come visit her. I really don't like the idea of being down there without a firearm.
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JDePietro View Post
    If you truly feel this way, than you should truly be happy that you were not carrying.
    By the grace of God, I have never been in this situation, and I think if I was I would feel remorse over taking another human life. That being said, if that is cost of surviving to see my family again. I would get over it. I don't think you can judge this persons reaction or feelings from the sterile confinds of a desk chair. None of us will really know how we would feel. The only way to know is to be placed in that type of situation, and I hope none of us ever are. +1 on the glad your safe.

Care about the thugs life? I don't, they are alive to do it to somebody else another day. I have loved ones in B-more, that is one bad city, I would sleep fine knowing that those thugs were out of the picture.

I was driving down a one way street with my girlfriend in that city around noon, and kids (under 15) set up a baracade with couches and shopping carts and then tried to rob me at FIREWORK point. Yes they shot roman candles at my face and tried to get us out of the car. I was able to back over the second baracade they were setting up behind me and get away.

Oh good times in Baltimore. Never again. I feel for the police of that city, that has to be the worst job ever.

OP glad you're alive, sorry to hear about your trouble.
    Last edited by Lazylaser; February 5th, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by bull2969 View Post
    tat14cn when did this happen?.. you stated you were wearing sandas?
    Last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazylaser View Post
    Care about the thugs life? I don't, they are alive to do it to somebody else another day. I have loved ones in B-more, that is one bad city, I would sleep fine knowing that those thugs were out of the picture.

I was driving down a one way street in that city around noon, and kids (under 15) set up a barade with couches and shopping carts and then tried to rob me at FIREWORK point. Yes they shot roman candles at my face and tried to get us out of the car. I was able to back over the second baracade they were setting up behind me and get away.

Oh good times in Baltimore. Never again. I feel for the police of that city, that has to be the worst job ever.

OP glad you're alive, sorry to hear about your trouble.

Thats hilarious...glad your ok but damn what a story. I was minding my own freedom when a pack of hood rats attacked, encircled me with barricades, engaging me with Roman Candles, but I was able to breakout!!! LOL

As I always say, the RURAL RIGHT will some day trump the URBAN/SUBURBAN WRONG!!!!

(York County)

Wow I am glad you got out of it OK. I work in $hitty Baltimore , and I EFFING hate MD. I am at my shop let at night every single night and am the only one there. Once all the Techs leave I lock my self inside. When I leave to go to my car I go look out the bay window to see if the lot is clear. When i walk to my car my OC spray is in my hand , I will make it home to see my boys , but my god I would feel SOOOO MUCH better if i could carry in MD. Ive said it before too , MD SUX as does Baltimore. I spend NO money there even if the gas is cheaper at the time in MD I will not spend my money in MD.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast