Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: SWD M10/9

(Montgomery County)

Default SOLD-----SWD M10/9

It’s tax refund time. Anyone interested in some Full Auto fun?

I have an SWD M10/9 up for sale.

This is not a standard / stock M10/9. It was sent off to Practical Solutions to have the Uzi mag well conversion done. This conversion allows you to use cheaper, more reliable Uzi mags. It also has the PS mini Uzi side folding stock on it. Read about the conversion and mini Uzi stock here. http://www.practicalpage.com/index.p...od&productId=2

It also comes with a Stony Creek Armory HK side cocking upper, aluminum vertical grip, 3 lug barrel adapter, and an AR-15 4 position collapsible stock. The stock upper comes with it too but I can’t find the stock sliding stock right now. If I do, you get that too.

The gun runs great. I have owned it for about two years now without any problems. I have put less than 1k rounds through it. The only reason I’m selling it is because I bought an Uzi and now the m10/9 doesn’t get the love and attention it should. So, I’m gonna hopefully find a new loving home for her.

It is on a form 4 in PA and the buyer is responsible for all transfer taxes and shipping , if required.

If you are not familiar with how to buy Title II guns, I can walk you through the process. It is a pretty easy process. It just takes the batfe a little while to process the paperwork.

I am asking $3900 for the package. If you were to purchase a stock m10/9, send it to practical solutions for the conversion and buy all the accessories, you would spend in excess of $4400. So, buy my package and save yourself $500+ and all the leg work to get the parts to get it done (SCA is very slow to get your items to you).

100% funds (cash, certified check, usps money order) up front to get the paperwork started. Please don’t waste my time with low ball offers. I don’t need to sell it to make my next mortgage payment. I just want to find a more loving home for her.

I plan to leave the ad run here for a week or two before I post it on other boards. I want to give my fellow PAFOA members the first shot.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited by Guns4Fun; April 23rd, 2009 at 07:47 PM.