Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default attempted robbery inside a Phoenix jewelry store

Don't know if this got posted yet?

video here:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=efd_1233192978

Store owner turns tables on robbers...shoots both of them

CLOSE [X] CCTV:January 05/09.(Also watch news report attached)Newly released surveillance video showed what happened during an attempted robbery inside a Phoenix jewelry store earlier this month.

Phoenix police said two men tried to rob D Jewelers near 32nd Street and Bell Road on January 5.

Police said Gregory Mills, 24, and Jason Buckingham, 27, initially went into the store and tried to sell a watc More..h. The store owner told the men he could not purchase the watch and the men left.

About 10 minutes later, the two men came back and sprayed the owner in the face with mace. One of the men then used a metal baton and smashed the glass to a jewelry display cabinet.

The 61-year-old store owner told police he feared for his life so he took out a handgun from his pocket and fired several shots at the men, hitting them each one time.

After the shooting, the video showed the owner hitting one of the suspects on the head several times causing his gun to discharge.

The video also showed the owner holding both men at gunpoint until police arrived.

Police investigators said the victim acted in self-defense and was not charged.

However, the case will be reviewed by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office for a final determination regarding charges.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: attempted robbery inside a Phoenix jewelry store

Oh, that's funny!! What a couple pussies! That's what they get for macing the old man.

I've noticed a couple threads mentioning old men that are in there 60's.
    My dad is 70 and can still out work 90% of people today. The baby boomer generation is healthier, more active, and living longer than any other time in the history of man. They eat better, exercise, and take better care of themselves. I know police officers who are in their 60 and 70's and still serving and doing the job. Don't under estimate "Old Men!"

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    I've noticed a couple threads mentioning old men that are in there 60's.
    My dad is 70 and can still out work 90% of people today. The baby boomer generation is healthier, more active, and living longer than any other time in the history of man. They eat better, exercise, and take better care of themselves. I know police officers who are in their 60 and 70's and still serving and doing the job. Don't under estimate "Old Men!"
    your right about that....my wifes step father is in his late 60's and hes outthere 6 a.m. chopping damn wood for the fire place.

My Name is GlockMan And I Approve This Message!!

(Somerset County)

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS .I saw it on Fox news today . they showed more of it . He went over and was trying to make them lay down , when not complied , he was pistol whipping them to the floor.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Being in Maricopa County I can't imagine the Sheriff's Department finding anything wrong with the store owner. I'm impressed he could hit them each after being maced.