Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 198
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North Oakland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    140

    Default New Season of LOST!

    If I may take a moment to express my built-up feelings:

    OMG LOST IS FINALLY ON AGAIN!

    WHAT HAPPENED TO LOCKE? WHAT HAPPENED TO SAWYER? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BEN AND WIDMORE? IS JULIET WITH SAWYER? WHAT HAPPENED TO FARADAY AND THE OTHER FREIGHTER PEOPLE? HERE DID THE ISLAND GO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ISLAND WHEN THE OCEANIC LEFT AND WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO? WHEN WILL THEY REALLY EXPLAIN THE CASIMIR EFFECT AND THE TIME-TRAVELING BUNNIES? WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE ISLAND STUFF ENDING UP IN THE DESERT? WILL JACK SHAVE HIS HOBO BEARD?

    I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND FINALLY WE CAN GET SOME (I USE THAT PHRASE LOOSELY) ANSWERS!! OMG!!!!

    Whew. You all everybody have no idea how long I've been holding that inside of me. I'm a LOST junkie, big time. I've never missed an episode, even when I was in the hospital.

    Can't wait to find out what happens in Season Five. Any thoughts?
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Age
    40
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    215906

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    I am with you on being a lost fan. My wife and I are pretty excited to see where they are going to take things this season. I thought that last year was going to be the final year but then I heard they signed on for at least 3 more years. I think that this is going to slow down the plot alot and we are going to have to wait to have alot of the questions you are asking answered.
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beaverdale, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    4,852
    Rep Power
    1294238

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    OH YOU LUCKY BITCH

    I don't have cable. I have to wait for it to come out on DVD and then I watch the entire season in about 2 or 3 days. I just watched last years about a week ago. Now I have to wait for another year to find out what is going on. UUUUGGGGHHHHH

    They moved the island?!?!? Holy Sh*t. THis show is blowing me away.

    Sorry about the bitch comment. I'm just hooked on the show too. And I have one long wait ahead of me. Enjoy, but don't tell me anything.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beaverdale, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    4,852
    Rep Power
    1294238

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    Do you think the island is man-made? A huge Time Traveling Capsule or does it just present the right oppurtunity for this to happen.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Baden, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    OH YOU LUCKY BITCH

    I don't have cable. I have to wait for it to come out on DVD and then I watch the entire season in about 2 or 3 days. I just watched last years about a week ago. Now I have to wait for another year to find out what is going on. UUUUGGGGHHHHH

    They moved the island?!?!? Holy Sh*t. THis show is blowing me away.

    Sorry about the bitch comment. I'm just hooked on the show too. And I have one long wait ahead of me. Enjoy, but don't tell me anything.
    No you dont. Its on the channels website. I miss shows like House/Sarrah Conner Chronicles/Knight Rider and the next day I watch them on my laptop for free... in perfect high resolution (Not HD like a plasma). Check out hulu.com and fancast.com as well. You will find almost every tv show you thought you were missing!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beaverdale, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    4,852
    Rep Power
    1294238

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    Quote Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
    No you don't. Its on the channels website. I miss shows like House/Sarrah Conner Chronicles/Knight Rider and the next day I watch them on my laptop for free... in perfect high resolution (Not HD like a plasma). Check out hulu.com and fancast.com as well. You will find almost every tv show you thought you were missing!
    I can watch them at my convenience?

    So, if Locke the new leader of the island?

    What nights is it on regularly? What time? What Channel?
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Baden, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    I can watch them at my convenience?

    So, if Locke the new leader of the island?

    What nights is it on regularly? What time? What Channel?
    Its on tonight, but you will need to wait about 24 hours for the sites to upload the streaming video. So you'll be about a day behind.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North Oakland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    140

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    I am with you on being a lost fan. My wife and I are pretty excited to see where they are going to take things this season. I thought that last year was going to be the final year but then I heard they signed on for at least 3 more years. I think that this is going to slow down the plot alot and we are going to have to wait to have alot of the questions you are asking answered.
    There will be six seasons in all; so this season and one more to follow. ABC and the Lost geeks Damon and Carlton came to this decision a few years ago in order to ensure the story arc made sense.

    When it comes to the show, I keep an open mind. I genuinely thought that the end of the show would coincide with the survivors being rescued, which totally got shot out of the water in the Season Three finale. I find it very interesting that so much of the show has taken place off the island and hope the writers and producers can keep up the pace and the interest by not going under- or overboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    Do you think the island is man-made? A huge Time Traveling Capsule or does it just present the right oppurtunity for this to happen.
    No, the island is a natural phenomenon, which has been revealed through various DHARMA Initative flashbacks and orientation videos. Some points of the island's nature have been stated: it is a source of tremendous electromagnetic power, which made the plane crash and caused the sky to turn purple in the Season Two finale.

    The newer theme they played on in Season Four was the Casimir Effect: the DHARMA polar bears showing up in a desert, Ben ending up in the same desert 11 months after the island was moved, the Orchid Station orientation video that Locke watches in the season finale. It's obvious that the island can move in timespace, but no real background of that has been provided. Also, remember that a certain bering (305) is needed to go and from the island or else it cannot be seen. That is why post-rescue hobo-Jack has searched and searched for the island to no avail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    So, is Locke the new leader of the island?

    What nights is it on regularly? What time? What Channel?
    Locke was truly destined for the island; Season Four showed a flashback in which Richard Alpert (the Others' never-aging Number Two) visits a young Locke to find out if he's "ready," which at the time, he was not. The island showed its disgust for leader Ben by allowing him to develop a fast-growing tumor on his spine, which Jack eventually removed. But, people are not supposed to get sick on the island at all; so Ben knew he was screwed.

    Locke can now see Jacob and other creepy-like things on the island and he is now in charge of the Others, who have welcomed him with open arms.

    The Season Four finale ended with the image of Locke (called Jeremy Bentham; another old philosopher, haha. Get it?) dead in a casket in L.A. I can't imagine Locke not being part of the show, so I'm thinking that the time-traveling business of the island and/or the healing effects of the island should bring him around again in no time.

    Lost is on 9 or 10 PM on Wednesday nights on ABC. (I'll have to check, the show has been moved fifty times since it debuted.)
    Last edited by slicknick131; January 21st, 2009 at 03:30 PM.
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beaverdale, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    4,852
    Rep Power
    1294238

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    What is up with the Polar Bears? Why Polar Bears? Is the Dharma crew sending them via time travel or are they traveling thru space (different locations), or both. This confuses me. Like you said, how they end up in the desert.

    When Ben moved the island. The wheel he turned looked like it has been there a very long time. Like it was there from the beginning. This made me think maybe it was extraterrestrial. I don't think this was put there by the Dharma Crew, do you?
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beaverdale, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    4,852
    Rep Power
    1294238

    Default Re: New Season of LOST!

    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick131 View Post
    Locke was truly destined for the island; Season Four showed a flashback in which Richard Alpert (the Others' never-aging Number Two) visits a young Locke to find out if he's "ready," which at the time, he was not. The island showed its disgust for leader Ben by allowing him to develop a fast-growing tumor on his spine, which Jack eventually removed. But, people are not supposed to get sick on the island at all; so Ben knew he was screwed.

    Locke can now see Jacob and other creepy-like things on the island and he is now in charge of the Others, who have welcomed him with open arms.

    The Season Four finale ended with the image of Locke (called Jeremy Bentham; another old philosopher, haha. Get it?) dead in a casket in L.A. I can't imagine Locke not being part of the show, so I'm thinking that the time-traveling business of the island and/or the healing effects of the island should bring him around again in no time.

    Lost is on 9 or 10 PM on Wednesday nights on ABC. (I'll have to check, the show has been moved fifty times since it debuted.)
    Locke is going to be key. They can't bump him off. Not yet. Like Michael, you can't die until the island decides you can go.

    Was surprised by how many of them got wasted on the ship when it exploded. Course, if the island isn't done with them, they will be back.

    Neat thing about renting is they have two disc that were just bonus material. They said the one thing about LOST. Your never dead.


    I did like the episode when they buried the two jewel thieves alive and they didn't know they were doing it. That was messed up.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lost Wallet, Lost Card, What Now
    By resipsa in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: February 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM
  2. Second Season
    By Bowhunter in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 9th, 2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Sentiments of the Season ...
    By King 5.45 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 9th, 2008, 01:08 PM
  4. LOST Season Finale tonight!!
    By kprojects in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 30th, 2008, 07:11 AM
  5. Deer Season 07
    By mike1894 in forum General
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: December 10th, 2007, 03:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •