Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: New Season of LOST!

I have my DVR set! I am a huge LOST fan also...I haven't missed 1 episode! LOL

I hope this season is more like the first 2 (with all the clues and stuff) I used to watch the whole episode in super slo-mo just in case there were hiddedn clues! (And there were!!)

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    What is up with the Polar Bears? Why Polar Bears? Is the Dharma crew sending them via time travel or are they traveling thru space (different locations), or both. This confuses me. Like you said, how they end up in the desert.

When Ben moved the island. The wheel he turned looked like it has been there a very long time. Like it was there from the beginning. This made me think maybe it was extraterrestrial. I don't think this was put there by the Dharma Crew, do you?
    The polar bears were originally researched at the DHARMA Hydra Station, so presumably the bears were shipped there by the DHARMA Initative. After the DHARMA genocide, the Others more or less let the bears and sharks do their own thing. A DHARMA shark (a slo-mo clue) attacked Michael, Jin, and Sawyer when they attempted to escape via raft at the end of Season One.

But why did they end up in the desert? It seems to me that the island is linked to a wormhole that is connected to this desert. A wormhole can connect to both a different time and space. But I really don't know. A heck of a lot of material on the show is based on physics.

I have NO idea what that wheel is about, but it sure was freaky, huh? Same goes for Jacob- is he actually corporal? Why can some people see him and some cannot? WTF, really? I think it was Season Three that first introduced Jacob's cabin-o-weirdness when Ben took Locke to see Jacob. If you play in slo-mo that part where the entire shack starts shaking, you'll see that the seat "Jacob" is "sitting" is actually occupied by Christian Shepard, Jack's dead(?) father.
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    Locke is going to be key. They can't bump him off. Not yet. Like Michael, you can't die until the island decides you can go.

Was surprised by how many of them got wasted on the ship when it exploded. Course, if the island isn't done with them, they will be back.

Neat thing about renting is they have two disc that were just bonus material. They said the one thing about LOST. You're never dead.

I did like the episode when they buried the two jewel thieves alive and they didn't know they were doing it. That was messed up.
    Look, those nerds took my hottie Boone off of me in the first season and I seriously cried for two days about it. They are not taking my main man Locke away. Besides, I agree, he is the key to everything.

Now that is really interesting that they said "you're never dead." When Boone died, the producers said "once you're dead on the island, you're not coming back." I remember this because I was infuriated that they killed off the hottest guy on that entire damn island. I wonder if their view has changed on this? Hmmm.

The one with Nikki and Paulo was kind of dumb they way they tried to incorporate them with the main characters, but man, didn't you smile when those jerks got buried alive?

(Beaver County)

My wife thinks that there is always a spot in her bed for Sawyer......

(Allegheny County)

I'm excited for the new season. Here's a pretty good article with some Q&A with the shows executive producers about season 5 and 6 as well as some insight into the writing of the show.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....lostabctv.html

thank goodness its back felt like forever i missed the last 4 episodes of last season and havent had time to catch up. i tihnk im just going to pick up tonight and hope i can understand

as long as i can get my ceiling done at home before it comes on

(Lebanon County)

I'm glad to see this thread! I absolutely LOVE this show and it's nice to "meet" some fellow Lost junkies! I'm really looking forward to the show tonight.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by shefearsnothing View Post
    I'm glad to see this thread! I absolutely LOVE this show and it's nice to "meet" some fellow Lost junkies! I'm really looking forward to the show tonight.
    Great minds (aka women) think alike!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by daveshepp View Post
    thank goodness its back felt like forever i missed the last 4 episodes of last season and havent had time to catch up. i tihnk im just going to pick up tonight and hope i can understand

as long as i can get my ceiling done at home before it comes on
    At 8 PM there will be a refresher of the past four seasons, which would help considering a lot of weird shit went down during the season finale.

The actual episode will begin at 9 PM.

If you don't see me on the forum from 8-11, it is because of my addiction to LOST!!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast