Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Wilson Combat KZ45 Compact

I'm going to sell my Wilson Combat KZ45 Compact. This is an incredible pistol for carry I'm just eyeing up something new or I would be keeping this firearm. Comes with the famous blue bag, 5 magazines, a DeSantis Cozy Partner holster and the test target. This pistol has 300 rounds through it. I'm looking to get $1200 or a very reasonable best offer or trade for a Ruger LCP plus cash, a Colt Mustang Pocketlite plus cash or another 4" 1911 plus cash on the appropriate end. The magazines are about $40 each alone. This is what Wilson has to say:

KZ-45 Compact

Imagine a lightweight, 9 +1 round capacity stainless steel reinforced space-age polymer frame – with a legendary Wilson CombatŪ upper custom fitted. We imagined that, built it – the result is the revolutionary KZ and KZ Compact.

The KZ is not like any other composite frame firearm. The KZ is what happens when you combine the science and technology of Kevlar-reinforced polymer with the art, engineering, and experience of Wilson CombatŪ. The KZ is setting the standard for polymer-frame pistols in performance, reliability, and accuracy - just like every Wilson CombatŪ before it.

We've permanently bonded a stainless steel insert with all the critical wear areas - pin holes, feed ramp, frame rails, etc - in a Kevlar-reinforced polymer frame for excellent strength and durability. Wilson Combat’sŪ design gives you two rounds more than a standard 1911 with a grip that is actually narrower, and an empty weight of only 34 ounces for full-size - the kind of benefit you want in a carry pistol, on the range, or in a tactical situation. And since it's a Wilson CombatŪ firearm, we custom build it for you the way you order it: Tactical Combat sights or adjustable sights, single side Tactical safety or ambidextrous safety, full size or compact, even a light mount. The standard features are what you expect from Wilson - a precision fitted and installed stainless steel barrel, extended tactical thumb safety, our High-Ride beavertail grip safety, and Wilson Combat Tactical sight system with tritium inserts. And the best standard feature of any firearm in the world - Wilson Combat'sŪ maximum satisfaction lifetime promise of unparalleled customer service.

Whether you're looking for your first Wilson, or your next Wilson - the KZ may well be the best value in our line of weapons. Put a KZ on your side today.

specs:

Caliber - .45

Barrel Length - 4"

Overall Length - 7 5/8"

Overall Height - 5 1/4"

Overall Width - 1 5/16"

Weight Empty - 30 oz.

Weight Loaded - 37 oz.

Sight Radius - 5 3/4"

Magazine Capacity - 9rd.

Accuracy Guarantee - 1.5" At 25 yds.

Last edited by ratrodfink; January 18th, 2009 at 02:57 PM.
    Those who fear the coming of all Hells
    are those who should be feared themselves.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Wilson Combat KZ45 Compact

Bump at $1100

(Chester County)

Default Re: Wilson Combat KZ45 Compact

I'll put this up now at my bottom line. $975