Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default LWRC M6A1 16" Carbine with Magpul UBR

Well, get it while you can, gents! I have too many AR's and this one has not left my safe since I bought it last year. That, in itself, is a crime and I've decided to sell it to fund a reloading press.

LWRC M6A1 with 16" 1/7 twist barrel, Magpul UBR stock, tac latch, ambi-safety, DD QD sling connector, front night sight, Troy rear BUIS, Magpul MAID grip, Tangodown VFG, Magpul extended trigger guard and LWRC manual.

I bought this rifle used so I cannot confirm round count. I was told it had somewhere around 1,000 rounds down the pipe. Aside from the usual handling marks and a couple scuffs around the magwell it's in very nice shape.

And now I give you some pictures!

$2000 Firm, as she sits. SOLD I am open to offers please understand that the goodies will start disappearing accordingly.

FTF in SE Pennsylvania (Chester County) or shipped to your FFL for $35 more.
    Payment by certified check or Postal Money Order only! I have good feedback on the AR15.com forum and will respond to inquiries promptly and honestly.

An "I'll take it" does not necessarily mean you're first. Please understand this rifle is listed on multiple forums so email me ASAP if you really want it.

I am not interested in trades at this time as I've got another project on my mind.

Note: Please do not post "I'll take it" if you are anything but completely serious. I will not waste your time, please do not waste mine.
    Last edited by lelandEOD; January 17th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.