Use this link to do the same...
http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm

I am writing to you to ask that you help to stop the impending 2nd Amendment restrictions that many gun owners fear, With Mr. Oboma taking charge and the Democratic party building power under him, the 1994 gun ban may well be resurrected and reinstated in a modified form to be even more damaging to our rights as American citizens. The fear also exists that these new restrictions will (unlike the 1994 gun ban) not have a 10 year twilight. I am a citizen of PA and a United States patriot. I support my country and state and am proud to be here. There is nowhere on this planet I would rather live than right here in Beaver County PA.

I also enjoy owning firearms. From antique and relic rifles and pistols to the newest semi-automatic rifles and pistols, I very much enjoy my rights under the United States 2nd Amendment to own and take pleasure in sporting use of my prized possessions. The new Democratic President may work hard to strip my right to purchase and yes, maybe own these firearms. As a law abiding citizen, I feel it is my right and as a Patriot it is my duty to acquire and know how to use firearms to protect myself, my family, and my country should the need ever arise.

I am asking you to please help us hunters and sporting gun owners to maintain the rights that we have held to dearly since the inception the 2nd Amendment since 12/15/1791. Please help fight the upcoming ban on law abiding citizens rights to purchase firearms. It is not us that are feared by the public, rather it is us that is feared by the criminal. As you remove my ability to maintain firearms from the lawful citizens, you empower the predators.

Years ago when we went to war with Japan, a quote was made by a Japanese Admiral. I pray that if in 100 years from now, a military force considers coming onto American soil that this same thought will haunt them as well.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
(Japanese Navy)

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As my elected official, I ask that you consider my rights and act to stop dangerous mentality that suggests that legal owners of firearms are a danger to the general population. It is the citizens like myself and others like me that must be protected from political injustice by those that are not reading our rights as a they were written. The 2nd Amendment is inflexible. It can not be allowed to be trampled by ignorance.

Please help us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I encourage each and every one of you to do similar. Let our elected officials know that we are looking to them for help. Let them hear our voices.