Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Thumbs down Are you fed up with how people are these days?...

Civilization as we know it is too "un"-wild and dependant to sustain a crisis.

Well if it matters to anyone, I certainly am. Most people seem to get lost in their own little realities. They tend to go out and shop for a bunch of bullshit that they dont even fucking need...I know I do...Do you? Obviously also we obtain the things we do need but, my point is, people in general dont seem to think that one day (when life spits in our eyes and shit hits the fan), and you cant just simply "go out to the store" to have your essentials handy. Were going to need to pack light and find what we need to survive on our own. And let me tell you most of the American culture has already lost any fucking hope to sufficiently hunt or build a fire with out a Bic lighter or a damn torch, Not saying I'm much better off but hell...at least I've seen it and I'm damn well gonna try to sight in the skills of an outdoorsman to fight it...and for human existance as well... You??

So girls if your reality is pop-culture and glammy sappy shit, and you dont give a fuck, then go ahead go shopping for shoes. Get your nails done. Go FUCKING tanning. Because you know what?...High heels wont get you far, nails just get in your way, and oh yeah that sweet ass tan wont cut firewood to keep your candy-asses warm. ( ie. Paris Hilton-ites)

And this goes out to Mr. buisiness man and all the abercrombie and fitch wearing Fucks, screw your dumb ass new "kicks", drop that briefcase holding boring pointless files...on second thought keep it in your trunk you might be able to start a fire with it later, LOL. Where was I?... Ahh yes, stop being a relentless prick who wears a suit and tie, who thinks his shit does'nt stink...and of course drinks coffee all fucking day. No-one cares what you look like, after all your still an asshole!!! Do something better in life, something that will still apply long after your career takes a shit. By the way if you loosen that noose you call a tie maybe you wont be such a dick-suck.

Shit, no-one even says hello, or let alone give you the time of day. Most people are just plainly afraid, or down right douches. Man...they really need to lighten up and grow a back-bone. I dont know there are still a lot of great people out there. Remember that, and keep 'em close too.

I just wish that John and Jane Q. Public would revert back to some of the basic essentials and gain the qualities that come from hard work and struggle. We all need to try real hard not to take things for granted and kick our own asses once and again. The entire human race got to where it lies from only instinct, curiosity, persiverance, and the will to live.

Go with your dreams, and stay in touch with reality once in a while.

sorry just needed to be said...

Hope I helped out somehow somwhere...and for shit sake go camping (the real way) now and again LOL!!!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Are you fed up with how people are these days?...

that should be bracketed with [rant]Civilization as we know it is too... go camping (the real way) now and again LOL!!! [/rant]
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Erie County)

so I must have wasted your time then?

Rants are rants, no time wasted, we all have them. You're looking at a forum full of people that will be the ones to come out on top during a crisis.

abercrombie and fitch wearing F*cks
    Ouch, btw I went camping this week, and the next time pittsburgh gets below 10* I will be out there again, alone with my A&F hooded sweatshirt, old navy jeans, minimal bug out bag and a book titled "Edible Wild Plants of Pennsylvania and Neighboring States"

There is truth to your rant, but in the end you can only worry about yourself, hone your own skills and you will live. Others had to same chance to prepare...If nothing happens then they still live a full life that is happy, if you prepare, but don't let it consume your life, then you too can live a full life that is happy.
    Last edited by Lazylaser; January 14th, 2009 at 04:13 AM.
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

(Berks County)

Thank you for your input, Mr. Durden.

So when are we making the soap? I don't want to speak about project mayhem...cuz...ya know...

(Beaver County)

Why would civilization want to "sustain a crisis"? It seems like the sort of thing you'd want to end, as quickly as possible.

I just wish that John and Jane Q. Public would revert back to some of the basic essentials and gain the qualities that come from hard work and struggle. We all need to try real hard not to take things for granted and kick our own asses once and again. The entire human race got to where it lies from only instinct, curiosity, persiverance, and the will to live.
    You wanna see some "basic essentials"? Go spend some time in downtown Philly, overnight. Head out to Compton, and wear some colorful clothing. Make up a sign, and see if you can earn your keep under the bridges heading into the Fort Pitt tubes.

Living "wild" ain't what it used to be, and we didn't get where we are today from berry picking and bad spelling. Those men and women in suits with briefcases and coffee built the infrastructure that gives you affordable computers on which to spew your ill-informed diatribes, and made housing cheap enough that your mom can afford for you to stay in her basement instead of renting it out to a Russian immigrant, like she'd planned.

You wanna know what I'm fed up with? Spoiled, know-it-all punks who haven't learned respect.
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by killroy1945 View Post
    Somebody really enjoyed Into the Wild, I guess.

(Blair County)

I "live in The Wild" every year for two weeks and it's not all that great. I like my creature comforts. Fun for about a week and then it's work.

Do they make a "Lazy Boy " model horse saddle yet?

Brad
    And if you want to race, name the place and I'll show you where it's at mother f@#$&#!

(Beaver County)

Go watch the movie Jerico, interesting perspective into the breakdown of the infrastructure and how we as humans wouls slowly turn the clock back to the wild west.... You can buy Jerico at best Buy, and I think its free to view on www.hulu.com.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast