Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Talking New phrase: "he PLAXICO"d himself"

When he was a Steeler,it quickly became apparent that he was stupid and arrogant;but now Plax is famous.
    His name will be used often when people want to say someone shot themselves!
    Why do I consider him stupid?
    1. How about carrying an unregistered and unlicensed firearm in New York City?
    2.How about shooting yourself in the leg with said firearm?
    3.After the above incident,not removing another unlicensed firearm from his home?
    4.How about letting your auto insurance run out because you missed a payment?
    Why do I consider him arrogant?
    Just listen to his press interviews.His position is that he was the sole reason for the Giants superbowl win.
    I'm glad he's gone from the burg.He had the bad habit of "taking plays off" and going thru the motions.

Go Plax !!
    I love it!!!
    The older I get,the better I used to be !!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: New phrase: "he PLAXICO"d himself"

This is really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by manyplews View Post
    When he was a Steeler,it quickly became apparent that he was stupid and arrogant;but now Plax is famous.
    His name will be used often when people want to say someone shot themselves!
    Why do I consider him stupid?
    1. How about carrying an unregistered and unlicensed firearm in New York City?
    2.How about shooting yourself in the leg with said firearm?
    3.After the above incident,not removing another unlicensed firearm from his home?
    4.How about letting your auto insurance run out because you missed a payment?
    Why do I consider him arrogant?
    Just listen to his press interviews.His position is that he was the sole reason for the Giants superbowl win.
    I'm glad he's gone from the burg.He had the bad habit of "taking plays off" and going thru the motions.

Go Plax !!
    I love it!!!
    As stupid as he was for doing what he did, Not only did he shoot himself in the leg but the Giants season as well. And yes he is a big factor of why they didn't make it past there first game after their bye-week. So is he why they made it to the super bowl? Maybe he just was. But having said that I hope they get rid of him and get another big play maker with a brain.

(Lawrence County)

I'm glad he doesn't play for us anymore also but at the same time the Giants were 10-1 before he shot himself and finished 11-5, that should tell you something.

(Philadelphia County)

I personally like Jim Cramer's "The Plaxico Burress Good Judgement Award" on his show, Mad Money on CNBC.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/28035480

(Venango County)

What an Em-Burress-ment!
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Westmoreland County)

Default "he PLAXICO"d himself" AGAIN !!!

The idiot sure has a problem with guns and vehicles !

The latest PLAX-UP!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28646536/

"We made a deal," said Laurenzo. "I would give Plaxico use of a car and in return he would do personal appearances, sign memorabilia. But he never fulfilled his part of the bargain and it took me a long time to get the car back."
    Laurenzo is suing Burress for breach of contract and negligence.
    Burress failed to make the appearances and never returned the car, according to court papers.
    In addition, the civil suit claims Burress loaned the car to someone. It was allegedly damaged during a crime and impounded by New York City police."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...0,957819.story

"Although The Associated Press reported that the complaint did not specify the extent of the damages or why it was impounded, the Lebanon (Pa.) Daily News reported yesterday that court papers showed Burress loaned the vehicle to friends who drove it to New York City and were then involved in a criminal incident involving gunfire."

http://filthyrag.com/blog/2008/12/mo...o-buress-home/

"The Post, citing anonymous law enforcement sources, said a 9-mm handgun, a rifle and ammunition for three other guns — a .380, a .45 and a .40, the same caliber of gun Burress accidentally shot himself with — were seized during the execution of a search warrant at Burress’ home in Totowa.
    As we reported yesterday, Burress was also sued last week in Florida’s Broward County Circuit Court for rear-ending a woman in May while driving his nearly $140,000 Mercedes-Benz without insurance.
    Compounding the Super Bowl star’s defense, according to a document provided by the woman’s attorney, is the fact his car insurance lapsed three days before the crash. A letter from Allstate says Burress neglected to pay his premiums.
    This guy continues to disappoint. It’s hard to support someone who is just so DAMN STUPID !!!"

Let's see - a .380,a 9MM,a .40 and a .45 - Apparently,he has 4 unregistered handguns! Or maybe he's an ammo collector!

The older I get,the better I used to be !!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    I'm glad he doesn't play for us anymore also but at the same time the Giants were 10-1 before he shot himself and finished 11-5, that should tell you something.
    It tells me that the Eagles wiped the floor with you

(Delaware County)

Was he charged with a Plaxi-dental discharge?
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus