Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PGC got my money this year.

I bought a general License, Muzzleloader stamp, 3 doe tags, 1 DMAP.

Didn't fill one tag..........

Default Re: PGC got my money this year.

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    I bought a general License, Muzzleloader stamp, 3 doe tags, 1 DMAP.

Didn't fill one tag..........
    What was that Sig line BearTitan used... vegitarian...
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    What was that Sig line BearTitan used... vegitarian...
    I didn't say I didn't get food in the feezer, just said I didn't fill a PA tag.....

(Delaware County)

Whether you filled a tag or not they still got your money! They are going to need it too. I believe they are in for some desperate times with the lack of funding, poor economy, and plain old pissed off hunting populous.

I got a general license, archery license, muzzleloader license, migratory bird license, and 6 antlerless tags (I think). I filled my antlerred tag and 4 of the antlerless tags. I also harvested at least a dozen pheasants and 3 grouse on my own this season. Several more birds by my father and hunting party. Not to mention about two dozen doves through out the season and a big fat jake for fall turkey. Been a great season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Feddog82 View Post
    Whether you filled a tag or not they still got your money! They are going to need it too. I believe they are in for some desperate times with the lack of funding, poor economy, and plain old pissed off hunting populous.

I got a general license, archery license, muzzleloader license, migratory bird license, and 6 antlerless tags (I think). I filled my antlerred tag and 4 of the antlerless tags. I also harvested at least a dozen pheasants and 3 grouse on my own this season. Several more birds by my father and hunting party. Not to mention about two dozen doves through out the season and a big fat jake for fall turkey. Been a great season for me.
    Good to hear someone had some success.

(Bedford County)

I quit buying bonus tags. I'm not sure why I even get my doe tag cause unless I see a nice big one I let em pass. Haven't take a do in the last 3 years. Not many deer where I hunt. But I do make sure to send in my harvest card. At least they think there is one less deer in Bedford County!

I've noticed that the coyotes have seemed to moved out of our area for now. Hopefully our deer population will grow but then then damn cyotes will probably come back.
    <a href=http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehosting/2175485722f4a1b35.jpg target=_blank>http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehost...722f4a1b35.jpg</a>

"A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys." ~ Charlton Heston, 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post
    I quit buying bonus tags. I'm not sure why I even get my doe tag cause unless I see a nice big one I let em pass. Haven't take a do in the last 3 years. Not many deer where I hunt. But I do make sure to send in my harvest card. At least they think there is one less deer in Bedford County!

I've noticed that the coyotes have seemed to moved out of our area for now. Hopefully our deer population will grow but then then damn cyotes will probably come back.
    I'm working on something special for the yotes where I hunt.......

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    I'm working on something special for the yotes where I hunt.......
    Good luck!! Them little bastards cleaned us out - and how!
    <a href=http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehosting/2175485722f4a1b35.jpg target=_blank>http://www.pafoa.org/forum/imagehost...722f4a1b35.jpg</a>

"A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys." ~ Charlton Heston, 1997

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey View Post
    Good luck!! Them little bastards cleaned us out - and how!
    Yup they are getting much more plentiful around here as well and the deer harvest is going down very quickly.

I got a doe, my brother got a doe and so did my buddy. None of us got a shot at a buck.

So 5 hunters, 3 doe tags filled, all 5 of us had archery and buck tags, 2 had muzzle loader tags.

So the PGC won a lot of freebies off us as well.. then again no matter what they took our money, its not like they give it back if we fill the tags
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Yup they are getting much more plentiful around here as well and the deer harvest is going down very quickly.

I got a doe, my brother got a doe and so did my buddy. None of us got a shot at a buck.

So 5 hunters, 3 doe tags filled, all 5 of us had archery and buck tags, 2 had muzzle loader tags.

So the PGC won a lot of freebies off us as well.. then again no matter what they took our money, its not like they give it back if we fill the tags
    True, however it is food in the freezer, and noday's any little bit helps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast