Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Gently used hi-cap WASR-10 near Pittsburgh (S-p-f)

Gone, thanks for the interest!

Here is an excellent condition, gently used Hi-Cap WASR-10 7.62x39 AKM offered here before going to Gunbroker for $480.00.

The rifle is in satin Tung Oil over "Russian Red" and has the neutered bayo-lugs, muzzle-nut thread protector, USA-made pistol grip, and the top-shelf TAPCO G2 internal fire-control parts.

Go here for pix:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nfafan/RomyAKM/

This sweet shooting problem-free WASR has straight sights, a chrome-lined barrel and comes with a sling, buttstock cleaning kit, manual and two 30-round steel Euro AK magazines - one was never even inserted in the gun.

It is clean, lubed, and ready to shoot as soon as you load it.
    Did I mention it was clean and ready to enjoy?? Have you ever seen a NIB WASR??
    If so, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about in terms of cleaning a new WASR.

Note that it has almost certainly less than 300 rounds thru it, and was never bump-fired or abused as I can’t afford to ruin my guns and waste ammo doing stupid stunts; so you will be thrilled with what you get.

I can accept payment in Money Order or Certified Check or cash to cover the AKM and the $25.00 shipping and insurance if it has to be shipped.

Delivery of the rifle to YOU must take place Face-to-Face or thru your FFL dealer if you want it to shipped to a local FFL.

If thru your FFL, your payment must accompany a freshly-SIGNED IN BLUE INK copy of the FFL holder where the rifle will be shipped to.

Send payment and FFL in Return-Receipt-Requested mode so YOU know that I received payment and I am not commiting postal fraud.

Again; I will absolutely NOT blindly ship this to a non-licensee, so I must have a FRESHLY SIGNED in BLUE INK copy of your local FFL where I WILL ship your rifle to!

A driver’s license proof of age/identity will work if this is a face-to-face deal in Pennsylvania, which for now is still part of Free America.

PM me here or e-mail via

m4a375w@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nfafan; January 4th, 2009 at 01:20 AM.